Bella Thorne

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal

Anybody see her new movie yet?

Honest review: 4/5 stars. It's a rather silly horror film that trips over its own earnestness trying to tell a meaningful message. The world/lore of the movie is immediately interesting and the story itself definitely holds your attention (at least until the last ten or so minutes... it kind of shat the bed there).

And aside from Bella looking kind of greasy all the time (since, as you can see, the makeup department thought it completely normal for a woman to wear her makeup in the shower, in bed, etc.) she's actually pretty okay. She looks really fucking good in some scenes, and kind of bloated in others, but it definitely appears as if she rebounded from her fat months of last year. Also Richard Harmon makes everything worth it.
Gosh I had totally forgotten about this girl! The film looks good - I am not a fan of Bella (something about her just annoys me for some reason) so I am not sure if I’ll see it TBH. Glad to hear her body is looking good though. If I remember correctly she was quite skinny at one point.

Edit: ok I googled her and she’s not looking great. She’s lost weight I think but looks quite bloated

F92700C7-0687-4B12-91EE-9B8B917027DF.jpegEE50AFD8-B524-4ED2-870A-6DCA06873A0A.jpeg

Natalie

Grand Dame
Gosh I had totally forgotten about this girl! The film looks good - I am not a fan of Bella (something about her just annoys me for some reason) so I am not sure if I’ll see it TBH. Glad to hear her body is looking good though. If I remember correctly she was quite skinny at one point.

Edit: ok I googled her and she’s not looking great. She’s lost weight I think but looks quite bloated

View attachment 59236View attachment 59237
Wooooow, they must have styled her fabulously to hide that pooch, because holy shit I was convinced she looked great.

Nihal

Worker Bee
Felt lazy today but now I'm definitely going to work out. This is an amazing reverse thinspo, so kind of you Bella to think about us in this quarantine period

Attachments

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

conqueste

Super Star
20FA5054-788D-4B57-A01E-DFC5C44812E1.png
I couldn’t not post this— crazy to think she was one of my first thinspo sources & has now come to define the opposite.

• Gross
Reactions: 4 users

longlegz

Super Star
View attachment 76065
I couldn’t not post this— crazy to think she was one of my first thinspo sources & has now come to define the opposite.
I'm having trouble understanding why would she post this, she's fat, messy etc. She should do something useful (like working on her terrible posture) instead of taking million lazy mirror selfies. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
View attachment 76065
Is this her house? Wtf is she doing with an Ikea dressing table? I love ikea, but not what I’m expecting to see in “celeb” homes

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users