Bella Heathcote

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
Jan 2, 2015
Hell
She's an australian actress. She has a skinny body for an actress but could be better with exercise.
Her face is stunning in my opinion.

Bella-Heathcote.jpg

rs_634x1024-160122101845-634-bella-heathcote-pride-prejudice-zombie-012216.jpg

bella15-1.jpg

Bella1.jpg

original.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Her face is stunning and her upper body is so dainty! I'm not a fan of her legs, but I really like her appearance in general.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
When she's not smiling, she reminds me of abbey Lee Kershaw a little!

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
What a face to be blessed with! I was so surprised to scroll down and see those legs.

I can't even imagine how beautiful her face would be at a lower weight.

I think she's like an Abbey Lee twin in some of these photos, and then for some reason in these two I get this weird Kelly Osborne vibe? :wtf:

Oh my goodness, now that you say it, I see it!! I thought that she reminded me of someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 1 user
Face wise, she could be a model! Her upper body is fine but her legs aren't, but still, she has an actress so that's okay. I've never heard of her before, is it me or are Australian people so beautiful and striking? The famous one at least lol. Her, Margot Robbie, Cate Blanchett, Chris Hemsworth, Jordan Barrett :luvluv:

• Agree
I remember admiring her gorgeous face in Dark Shadows but somehow until now, I thought she was much skinnier.

When I see women like her, I'm kind of glad my face doesn't stay too beautiful with extra weight. If I was blessed with a face like hers, I would have probably been too content with my looks to ever find out how good skinny can feel.

• Agree
I remember admiring her gorgeous face in Dark Shadows but somehow until now, I thought she was much skinnier.

When I see women like her, I'm kind of glad my face doesn't stay too beautiful with extra weight. If I was blessed with a face like hers, I would have probably been too content with my looks to ever find out how good skinny can feel.
I also loved her in Dark Shadows!
If she didn't lose weight for Neon Demon, she probably never will...