Bella Hadid or Snejana Onopka

00sstargirl

Runt
Recently Verified
May 7, 2023
Paris
www.tiktok.com
00sstargirl was slapped in the mouth for this post.
These are 2 interviews. One is an interview for Bella Hadid from 2022 and the other one is for Snejana Onopka from the 00s.

In each of these interviews, the interviewer asked "What do you usually eat ?". And see what they've answered on the pictures.

You can see that Snejana answered honestly by saying that she almost doesn't eat anything.
On the other hand, Bella answered that she eats pizza at least once a day.

We can clearly understand that Bella is lying, but my question is which is worse ?

Is it worse to say the truth but maybe offense people and promote some form of ED or is it better to lie in front of everybody and get humiliated?
IMG_20230512_193833.jpg
IMG_20230512_193901.jpg

• Dislike
  • WTF
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 5 users
These are 2 interviews. One is an interview for Bella Hadid from 2022 and the other one is for Snejana Onopka from the 00s.

In each of these interviews, the interviewer asked "What do you usually eat ?". And see what they've answered on the pictures.

You can see that Snejana answered honestly by saying that she almost doesn't eat anything.
On the other hand, Bella answered that she eats pizza at least once a day.

We can clearly understand that Bella is lying, but my question is which is worse ?

Is it worse to say the truth but maybe offense people and promote some form of ED or is it better to lie in front of everybody and get humiliated?
View attachment 139974View attachment 139975

jesus-give-me-strength-give-me-strength.gif

To have the gall to create this insanely stupid thread—some sort of idiot’s trolley non-problem—particularly without even posting an Intro as you were instructed to do and of which you have plenty of examples and after seeing all the examples of runts being hazed? I am so tempted to stop the clock on your TTC voting and just kick you out.

This forum exists because we find the notion embodied by Bella et al, unappealing. Literally what do you mean is it “worse” to “maybe offense people” literally what on earth do you think you are doing with this thread?

It doesn’t help that your profile picture (associated for me with an established member, I think it used to be @aestheticallyskinny?) and your username (@stargirl) make you look like a low rent knock-off copycat.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
This post is useless and a waste of space, but the argument that Bella is lying is ridiculous, so I'll entertain you.

She does look like she eats a pizza a day. She is quite fat and her body composition is messed up. A pizza is roughly 1,000 calories, no? She could have that and more for cca. 2,000 calories in total and also exercise (or not) to maintain her flabby figure.

Pizza is highly customizable, too. Maybe it's a small one, maybe it has low-calorie toppings, maybe the dough has no oil. Sometimes I eat a pizza a day myself because the brand I get has 500-800 calories and it's either vegan or high-protein, and I still have some room to get to 1-1,500.

Now, I've talked about pizza way too much for my level of comfort, and I'll probably never do it again, especially on this website.

You've only made 3 posts that the forum could do without, no introduction post, 0 meaningful contributions. Follow the damn instructions for now because no one cares about your thoughts. You are disposable.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
@00sstargirl I'm proudly pro-"pretty girl supremacy" which is why you get a little more slack. And I know English isn't your first language. And compared to most runts you at least have some small amount of taste.

But ask anyone here how well I do with disrespect.

You're pretty but you're not that pretty. I deal with pretty brats allllll day long. It's always funny (and fun) to see a girl who's a 9 in her little hick hometown arrive in NYC and still act like she's a New York 9. That shit doesn't fly with me IRL and it won't fly here. Consider this your first, last, and only warning that you need to read & follow all the tips the other girls have given you. That includes the welcome message from me in your inbox. As much as I enjoyed it, I will not slap you again.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users
Also, "beauty and brains" supremacy because I see that there is less and less of that nowadays :nopity:

Totally agree but I will tolerate a pretty idiot a lot longer than an average one. I know that's because this industry has rotted my brain, but just being honest.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users