Before and After inspiration.

for what?

lol I don't know exactly, I believe it's because she's selling her 10dc plans without being a real nutritionist or expert. She says it's because people are jealous.

tumblr_mbjj5s7zg61rd34apo1_500.jpg

Love this girl's tumblr, she is so honest about how she lost weight.

http://sydney-t-i-n-a-personalphotos.tumblr.com/

tumblr_maswcdV9kD1rhp0qwo1_500.png

Wow she went from 107 to 88 lbs in a month and is now like 83. She is so teeny tiny! I love how honest she is about it and how she openly admits to trying to stay under 500 cal a day and that she never really works out! That is just amazing. i do wonder if she has a healthy mindset or whether there is something more brewing underneath. as long as she is happy, I cannot judge!

Wow she went from 107 to 88 lbs in a month and is now like 83. She is so teeny tiny! I love how honest she is about it and how she openly admits to trying to stay under 500 cal a day and that she never really works out! That is just amazing. i do wonder if she has a healthy mindset or whether there is something more brewing underneath. as long as she is happy, I cannot judge!

I used to follow her for a while and still check in on her. I would never post someone who has mentioned having an ED :shy: Hopefully she is as happy as she seems! She has also said though that she lost a lot of the weight being put on Adderall for her ADD.

That's crazy... a month. New best RL thinspo! :luv:

I don't follow her blog btw. I just decided to show some girls on here that it is possible to go from fat to skinny (because some girls on the forums think it's not acheivable)..Her 10 day challenge seems like a bunch of bull. I have my own 10 day challenge--> Restrict calories, eat healthy, and get on the treadmill---It's as simple as that ;)and it's for free.

I bet she'd say your plan is worth at least $5 :lol: .

I used to follow her for a while and still check in on her. I would never post someone who has mentioned having an ED :shy: Hopefully she is as happy as she seems! She has also said though that she lost a lot of the weight being put on Adderall for her ADD.

She looks amazing. The last time someone asked her if she had an ED she said no, so hopefully she's ok :). Sorry for the double post :oops: .