Before and After inspiration.

I love Before and Afters! It shows everyone that with a little willpower and hard work, we can all achieve our goals!

So inspiring, thank you. Exactly what I needed to stop me from eating the chocolate chip cookies my mom just made while I'm here visiting them... treadmill time!

Yay!!! Thanks for posting, thats just what I needed! I was having such a hard time on the wagon today!!!!
WHy are Fridays so hard for me?

Wow, this is amazing ---
I think it's her working out that makes her 18 BMI look so lean. I am under an 18 BMI at 5'10 and I just don't have her body at all. This girl really made the decision to change her life, and DOES IT EVER SHOW.

Thank you for the inspiration when I needed it. I often must remember than to get "THE body" it takes more than diet control.

Amazing! She looks gorgeous. Nevertheless making money with her 10 day challange thing is not cool.

Just what i needed on a friday when the office is full of bacon sarnies and cakes. :)

She looks amazing - and to my eyes, looks lower than a BMI of 18.2. It's interesting how the same amount of weight can look so different on people of similar heights. I guess it all depends on bone structure.

you know whats more interesting? how more weight looks slimmer on her when less weight bigger on me being the seim height!! She says shes 5 feet 11 inches (SO AM I!!) and shes 145-150pounds (with the lowest weight 130 pounds) with measurements waist 23.8 and hips 34 when I am the same height, 125 pounds and waist 24 and hips 36??? it doesnt sound real at all i dont know why but it looks like just trying to sell the thing and get the money..:confused:

She looks amazing - and to my eyes, looks lower than a BMI of 18.2. It's interesting how the same amount of weight can look so different on people of similar heights. I guess it all depends on bone structure.

I reckon she must do lots of sport because she did not look flabby/untoned at a higher weight. This is the perfect example of how muscle is denser than fat, and the number on the scale means nothing, because she is still at a healthy BMI but looks very skinny/compact.

you know whats more interesting? how more weight looks slimmer on her when less weight bigger on me being the seim height!! She says shes 5 feet 11 inches (SO AM I!!) and shes 145-150pounds (with the lowest weight 130 pounds) with measurements waist 23.8 and hips 34 when I am the same height, 125 pounds and waist 24 and hips 36??? it doesnt sound real at all i dont know why but it looks like just trying to sell the thing and get the money..:confused:

I had similar thoughts, because I'm 5.11 too. Currently I weigh 160 lbs but I am much more toned than she was back than. I work out at least 4 times a week. Weight ist really a strange thing.... People look so different at the weight and / or height.

I had similar thoughts, because I'm 5.11 too. Currently I weigh 160 lbs but I am much more toned than she was back than. I work out at least 4 times a week. Weight ist really a strange thing.... People look so different at the weight and / or height.

yeah but i dont believe that it can be soooo much of a difference... as she is skinny oh her legs!!! and mine are a lot bigger although the top is the same... the height is the same and she weighs more...

well i am sorry, but i dont believe its true... :nopity:

I'm doing the 10 day challenge plan but without the supplements :) I'll let you know the results!

yeah but i dont believe that it can be soooo much of a difference... as she is skinny oh her legs!!! and mine are a lot bigger although the top is the same... the height is the same and she weighs more...

well i am sorry, but i dont believe its true... :nopity:

It is true though. Different bodies carry weight differently..

here's some pictures of me at 5'6 138-140 pounds. (i don't weigh this much anymore, but when i did, people always assumed I weighed less)

britlegs1.jpg

britthipbone1.jpg