Before and After inspiration.

She looks amazing - and to my eyes, looks lower than a BMI of 18.2. It's interesting how the same amount of weight can look so different on people of similar heights. I guess it all depends on bone structure.

So, I decided to share this tumblr with you all. This girl has made a great transformation. She lost a lot of weight and she gives great tips on being healthy. She lost the weight within a year, gradually.

Here are her before and after pictures.
http://tallgirlbodytransformation.tumblr.com/tagged/beforeandaftervsthinspiration

Second link is more recent pictures of her(just scroll down and take a look)
http://tallgirlbodytransformation.tumblr.com/tagged/vsthinspirationpersonal

Wow she is amazing totally have my dream body... only have to lose 10 pounds to get to it ... woot woot :highfive: thank you for sharing that

OMG I LOOOVE HER BODY!

Funny how our measurements are pretty similar but my thighs are completely different and fat!! i'm going to work hard :bow:

Her 10 day challenge plan sounds interesting... and it's very affordable... does anybody knows anything about it? do you think it can work when you have already a low BMI?

WOW! She is baeutiful with a beautiful body! Does she have her thigh measurements anywhere?

I did browser much but does it say what her workouts are or how she got those amazing legs

I don't know how effective it is; but, I found this after a little searching.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/1Wke4mF4bdLGcFsjxs2ZK8v3tqG7cwBJbDb4DxSLG_Rjep-8_1P9VL4mlc8lT/edit

Nothing in the plan is particularly revolutionary but I don't think it would hurt anyone to try it.

I saw the leaked plan a while back, like you said nothing new here. Pretty basic, universal dieting tips. It really irks me she is trying to profit from desperate girls wanting to lose weight. She looks good but her attitude and greediness are revolting to me.

There are a lot of other tumblr fitblr girls who are much nicer and give better advice in a free and friendly way.

I saw the leaked plan a while back, like you said nothing new here. Pretty basic, universal dieting tips. It really irks me she is trying to profit from desperate girls wanting to lose weight. She looks good but her attitude and greediness are revolting to me.

There are a lot of other tumblr fitblr girls who are much nicer and give better advice in a free and friendly way.

You have to pay money for that plan? Seriously?:wtf:

I don't follow her blog btw. I just decided to show some girls on here that it is possible to go from fat to skinny (because some girls on the forums think it's not acheivable)..Her 10 day challenge seems like a bunch of bull. I have my own 10 day challenge--> Restrict calories, eat healthy, and get on the treadmill---It's as simple as that ;)and it's for free.

Wow, she charges $10 for THAT? I thought she at least gave you a list of meals you could make and workouts. Well, I guess it's a good deal for people who are obese or a normal weight, cheaper than a nutrician.

I guess I'll try it anyway, I eat dairy, never drink green tea and I also eat many carbs :( it could be interesting to see what it's going to do for me :)

Yeah, what a rip off when you can download diet books like that online for free.