Before and after faces

Yeah me too, I don't know why I said that! Maybe it is because the fatty picture is probably photoshopped so there wasn't as much difference as there really is?

I personally think its because she has manly and sharp pictures, so the extra fat on her face softens them

I still have a really long way to go. Like over 40 pounds! But this is my progress so far. In the first pic I was around 185. Second 175. Third 165. Fourth is current at 157. I want to be 115.:luv: My chubby mommy body wont go below that! :mad:
Please be kind. I know I am still alot heavier than anyone here and its embarrassing!:oops:

Attachments

• Face difference.jpg
    Face difference.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 547
I still have a really long way to go. Like over 40 pounds! But this is my progress so far. In the first pic I was around 185. Second 175. Third 165. Fourth is current at 157. I want to be 115.:luv: My chubby mommy body wont go below that! :mad:
Please be kind. I know I am still alot heavier than anyone here and its embarrassing!:oops:

I can definitely see a difference. Your face has really slimmed down. :) Hoping mine does the same.

You have a really pretty face and i can definitely see a difference.

I used to use Christina Aguilara for thinspo, and when I saw her on tv recently, she was disgusting~! This is why I don't want children.

I think this is a genious thread! I love before and after pics. Especially of celebs.

My face changed quite a bit, in a good way. It used to be a big ball of pudge. But somehow, my lips got smaller. Did that happen to anyone else?

Not just for the ladies, but the same applies for men. Brandon Flowers always had a handsome face, but with definition from weight loss it is even better.

Boys can be thinspiring as well you know-- I know some dapper dans who are equally on the starving to vigor and beauty wagon as much as the ladies. Check out that jawline, those brow and cheek bones!

Attachments

• Brandon-Flowers-brandon-flowers-9946198-700-922.jpg
    Brandon-Flowers-brandon-flowers-9946198-700-922.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 159
  • 49-brandon-flowers--large-msg-125823942544.jpg
    49-brandon-flowers--large-msg-125823942544.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 153
  • brandon_flowers_1251667.jpg
    brandon_flowers_1251667.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Brandon+Flowers+by+Erik+Weiss.jpg
    Brandon+Flowers+by+Erik+Weiss.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: 1 user
Wow yes!! This is the perfect thread for me since I'm trying to lose weight in my face. :D I'm just at the beginning of my weight loss but I'll be sure to share photos once there's actually a difference.

I really think it improves your appearance SO MUCH by losing weight in your face. It just looks so much better when you have a jawline.

omg, you are seriously stunning! when you get skinny... watch out ;)

omg, you are seriously stunning! when you get skinny... watch out ;)

Thank you! I so cant wait to be skinny again. Sadly, im one of those girls that blew up into a cow after pregnancy. Three babies and 80lbs gained. Soooo gross. Atleast im getting closer to goal everyday...and no more babies for me!

Also thank you for your kind words @madcat, wannabe and missSkinny_Mini

When I get below 120 ill post body before and after pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can definitely see a difference! You have gorgeous features. :)

Ok, me :oops: Is it me or did my face get more heart-shaped and less round after losing? Also, I think I lost fat around my eyes, and especially under the chin.
picture.php

I didn't know losing weight would make such a difference on my face! By the way, love this thread. Losing weight makes your face look better, even if you're still the same Plain Jane!

I might be late into the thread but I have to say there is such a difference! :)

@diamondsjoyandcharm: Definitly a difference! Your eyes look bigger and I think you look older ;-)

@skinnyhawaiiangirl: beautiful face and smile :)

When I met a friend on saturday (she knows I'm on a diet), she said you can definitly see that I lost weight. I also noticed that one pair of jeans fits better and a little bit loose. Also my pants I wear at the gym almost slip down when I'm doing jumping jacks. But I'm not ready to post any pictures yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Christina Ricci. I've posted about her before - she's not super thinspo or anything, but I love her face. It's so much more striking when she's thin. Her eyes look so much bigger. As a fatty, she's terribly awkward.

Christina-Ricci-Opposite_l.jpg

ricciphotosfinal.jpg

Christina_Ricci.jpg

christina-ricci-before-and-after.jpg

Not just for the ladies, but the same applies for men. Brandon Flowers always had a handsome face, but with definition from weight loss it is even better.

Oh my god, thank you for posting this. I have the biggest crush on Brandon :luv::luv::luv: hahaha that last picture :bow:

christina-ricci-before-and-after.jpg

Christina is one of my thinspo's... i love her weight loss. she looks so elegant now :luv: Before she looked a bit like Rosie O'Donnell

rosie-o-donnell.jpg

Well maybe in my mind