Before and after faces

H

Honeybunches

Since we have been talking so much about what weight loss can do to your face I thought there should be a thread for it. I am on a road trip so I don't have much time to look for pics but please post any good ones you find from models, actresses, or anything you would like.

Here's mine :)

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpeg
    IMG_0297.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 746
  • Photo on 21-04-2012 at 16.46 #3.jpg
    Photo on 21-04-2012 at 16.46 #3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 690
Kelly Osbourne Her face is still pudgy, but still, what a difference! :wtf:
a-kelly-osbourne-3.jpg

Adele Obviously not thin, not even average, but improved A LOT. Anyone noticed how she got more popular when she lost weight? ;)
funny-Adele-fat-before-after.jpg

Crystal Renn Not much difference, but still better
916955-crystal-renn-before-and-after.jpg

Renne Zellweger Not just the face, but the waist!
renee_zellweger-before-after.jpg

Jennifer Hudson She looks so good now!
jennifer-hudson-before-after.jpg

Drew Carey
drew-carey-400x400.jpg

Jared Leto
jaredleto-300x192.jpg

50 Cent
50-cent-400x400.jpg

Kelly Osbourne
kelly-osbourne-400x400.jpg

Star Jones Reynolds
star-jones-400x400.jpg

Renee Zellweger
renee-zellweger-400x400.jpg

Sara Rue
sara-rue-400x400.jpg

Jennifer Hudson
jennifer-hudson-400x400.jpg

Christina Aguilera (IMO one of the saddest cases of what gaining weight can do to one´s face)

before:
Christina-Aguilera.jpg

after:
christina-aguilera-fat.jpg

Gemma Ward (the shocking metamorphosis from doll-face to pug-face)

then-and-now-gemma.jpg

Ok, me :oops: Is it me or did my face get more heart-shaped and less round after losing? Also, I think I lost fat around my eyes, and especially under the chin.
picture.php

I didn't know losing weight would make such a difference on my face! By the way, love this thread. Losing weight makes your face look better, even if you're still the same Plain Jane!

@diamondsjoyandcharm Sweetie, I think you grew up a little bit during, too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@diamondsjoyandcharm yes, you now have a lovely pointy chin :)

@diamondsjoyandcharm Sweetie, I think you grew up a little bit during, too :)

Yes, you're defintiley right. In the before picture I was 5" and about 12 years old and in the new picture I am 5"4 and 14. Hmm... maybe I just lost baby fat?

@diamondsjoyandcharm, Wow, you´re really cute! Your eyes look bigger, your natural shape of your face is showing (not as round anymore), and your chin looks better (pointier) now.
What a nice progress!

Yes, you're defintiley right. In the before picture I was 5" and about 12 years old and in the new picture I am 5"4 and 14. Hmm... maybe I just lost baby fat?

Good for you, then!
I got that loss of baby fat-spurt only when I was 16
And your features shall become only more defined from now on - so you have that to look forward to as well :kiss:

I want to cry. Back when I was skinny my face was beautiful... now it resembles a pug and has a very horrible quality. (and I don't even have BDD)

I don't dare post a picture of my pre-loss face, but I will get cocky and say that cheekbones show even when I smile, now.

me-gusta.jpg

Yay for starting this thread! I suggested it ages ago, I thought I'd have to get off my lazy butt and do it :kiss:

Kelly Osbourne Her face is still pudgy, but still, what a difference! :wtf:
a-kelly-osbourne-3.jpg

Adele Obviously not thin, not even average, but improved A LOT. Anyone noticed how she got more popular when she lost weight? ;)
funny-Adele-fat-before-after.jpg

Crystal Renn Not much difference, but still better
916955-crystal-renn-before-and-after.jpg

Renne Zellweger Not just the face, but the waist!
renee_zellweger-before-after.jpg

Jennifer Hudson She looks so good now!
jennifer-hudson-before-after.jpg
I personally think that crystal looked better before the weight loss

@Samira
@Fili
@AK91
Aww thank you gurls! That's so nice! But AK91 is right, just wait a few more years and I'll lose more and I'll look better :)
Anyway, who's next? I love seeing progress! It's so thinspiring! Thanks Samira for starting and giving me courage!

I personally think that crystal looked better before the weight loss

Yeah me too, I don't know why I said that! Maybe it is because the fatty picture is probably photoshopped so there wasn't as much difference as there really is?

ahh i loved losing baby fat. my face just got thinner and thinner every year. but now i'm 19, i think this is real fat clinging to my cheeks...

anyway, you really are adorable :kiss: your eyes look so much bigger now! xx

@Victoria
Aww, thank you!!! And good luck to you! You can do it!
By the way, It feels as if this was a Member's progress! I love compliments, but Skinny Gurl is gonna be upset that we are mixing everything up! Why doesn't someone post something about celebs or themselves, to balance it out?