Before and after faces

H

Honeybunches

Yeah me too, I don't know why I said that! Maybe it is because the fatty picture is probably photoshopped so there wasn't as much difference as there really is?

I personally think its because she has manly and sharp pictures, so the extra fat on her face softens them

S

skinnyhawaiiangirl

I still have a really long way to go. Like over 40 pounds! But this is my progress so far. In the first pic I was around 185. Second 175. Third 165. Fourth is current at 157. I want to be 115.:luv: My chubby mommy body wont go below that! :mad:
Please be kind. I know I am still alot heavier than anyone here and its embarrassing!:oops:

Attachments

• Face difference.jpg
    Face difference.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 380
I still have a really long way to go. Like over 40 pounds! But this is my progress so far. In the first pic I was around 185. Second 175. Third 165. Fourth is current at 157. I want to be 115.:luv: My chubby mommy body wont go below that! :mad:
Please be kind. I know I am still alot heavier than anyone here and its embarrassing!:oops:

I can definitely see a difference. Your face has really slimmed down. :) Hoping mine does the same.

W

wannabe

You have a really pretty face and i can definitely see a difference.

B

BoneisBeauty

I used to use Christina Aguilara for thinspo, and when I saw her on tv recently, she was disgusting~! This is why I don't want children.

B

BoneisBeauty

I think this is a genious thread! I love before and after pics. Especially of celebs.

A

aelie

My face changed quite a bit, in a good way. It used to be a big ball of pudge. But somehow, my lips got smaller. Did that happen to anyone else?

L

lenore

Not just for the ladies, but the same applies for men. Brandon Flowers always had a handsome face, but with definition from weight loss it is even better.

Boys can be thinspiring as well you know-- I know some dapper dans who are equally on the starving to vigor and beauty wagon as much as the ladies. Check out that jawline, those brow and cheek bones!

Attachments

• Brandon-Flowers-brandon-flowers-9946198-700-922.jpg
    Brandon-Flowers-brandon-flowers-9946198-700-922.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 106
  • 49-brandon-flowers--large-msg-125823942544.jpg
    49-brandon-flowers--large-msg-125823942544.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 98
  • brandon_flowers_1251667.jpg
    brandon_flowers_1251667.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Brandon+Flowers+by+Erik+Weiss.jpg
    Brandon+Flowers+by+Erik+Weiss.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: 1 user
H

Hazel123

Wow yes!! This is the perfect thread for me since I'm trying to lose weight in my face. :D I'm just at the beginning of my weight loss but I'll be sure to share photos once there's actually a difference.

I really think it improves your appearance SO MUCH by losing weight in your face. It just looks so much better when you have a jawline.

E

ExtraShot

omg, you are seriously stunning! when you get skinny... watch out ;)

S

skinnyhawaiiangirl

omg, you are seriously stunning! when you get skinny... watch out ;)

Thank you! I so cant wait to be skinny again. Sadly, im one of those girls that blew up into a cow after pregnancy. Three babies and 80lbs gained. Soooo gross. Atleast im getting closer to goal everyday...and no more babies for me!

Also thank you for your kind words @madcat, wannabe and missSkinny_Mini

When I get below 120 ill post body before and after pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blair

I can definitely see a difference! You have gorgeous features. :)

O

Olivia

Ok, me :oops: Is it me or did my face get more heart-shaped and less round after losing? Also, I think I lost fat around my eyes, and especially under the chin.
picture.php

I didn't know losing weight would make such a difference on my face! By the way, love this thread. Losing weight makes your face look better, even if you're still the same Plain Jane!

I might be late into the thread but I have to say there is such a difference! :)

N

Nala

@diamondsjoyandcharm: Definitly a difference! Your eyes look bigger and I think you look older ;-)

@skinnyhawaiiangirl: beautiful face and smile :)

When I met a friend on saturday (she knows I'm on a diet), she said you can definitly see that I lost weight. I also noticed that one pair of jeans fits better and a little bit loose. Also my pants I wear at the gym almost slip down when I'm doing jumping jacks. But I'm not ready to post any pictures yet...

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodle12

Rookie
Christina Ricci. I've posted about her before - she's not super thinspo or anything, but I love her face. It's so much more striking when she's thin. Her eyes look so much bigger. As a fatty, she's terribly awkward.

Christina-Ricci-Opposite_l.jpg

ricciphotosfinal.jpg

Christina_Ricci.jpg

christina-ricci-before-and-after.jpg

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Not just for the ladies, but the same applies for men. Brandon Flowers always had a handsome face, but with definition from weight loss it is even better.

Oh my god, thank you for posting this. I have the biggest crush on Brandon :luv::luv::luv: hahaha that last picture :bow:

I

indigo

christina-ricci-before-and-after.jpg

Christina is one of my thinspo's... i love her weight loss. she looks so elegant now :luv: Before she looked a bit like Rosie O'Donnell

rosie-o-donnell.jpg

Well maybe in my mind