• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Before-afters average to skinny?

Tinyportia

Grand Dame
She’s joking. This is getting ridiculous.
In defence of @hazyshadeofwinter , I originally interpreted @irid3scence as serious. I guess I must’ve read the post too quickly but my initial impression was that it was v aggressive.

Obviously the problem with communicating in writing is that nuances of tone of voice is lost making it easy to misunderstand or misinterpret. If in doubt, add a love heart or smiley emoji I always say! Haha

@irid3scence , i think you sometimes come across as rude and argumentative in your posts but I am starting to realise that is not what you intend, as much as it comes across that way (at least, to me).

Am adding a bunch of happy emojis to the end of this post to make clear it was written with good intentions and not a criticism of anyone ❤💕
:flower::grin:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
She’s joking. This is getting ridiculous.
I haven't been around enough of late to have any real idea of how to interpret her response so I didn't get her "joking"... as, it seemed, she didn't get mine... looks like we've come full circle.

Tried to find a full circle meme that @irid3scence would recognize. This was the best I could do..

*that IS meant to be joking, just so there's no misunderstanding ;)

psychicemotus

Worker Bee
Jana Galley’s transformation is pretty great, I’d say she was a little worse than average starting out and still looks iffy in some pictures, but her legs and arms have definitely improved a lot.

Before:
1E253D43-4325-43C2-B0D2-1F428E664C50.jpeg454D4E40-FD6E-487F-81D0-608EEFCFD10F.jpeg

After:

7706889A-7E21-4C26-9673-9FBFAAE03059.jpeg
170F1D7A-C653-491E-ADDE-158E9C08B704.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

psychicemotus

Worker Bee
To be honest I only found her because @louise.parisenne happened to repost one of her pictures. She may be irrelevant but at least she proves that even the blandest of faces can be considered "parisian chic" if skinny enough, I guess :speechless:

Reactions: 1 user

sentier

Grand Dame
To be honest I only found her because @louise.parisenne happened to repost one of her pictures. She may be irrelevant but at least she proves that even the blandest of faces can be considered "parisian chic" if skinny enough, I guess :speechless:
That ain't Parisian chic.

Reactions: 1 user

psychicemotus

Worker Bee
That ain't Parisian chic.
My mistake, I wasn’t calling her Parisian chic personally, I was referring to the fact that the page that reposted her pictures is based around that particular aesthetic. I guess I didn’t make that clear enough!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Attachments

Reactions: 6 users

KavaHess

Rookie
Here’s a couple of the workouts he sent me
Not to derail this thread, but please forgive me in advance:
I wasn't sure where to post them because I don't have access to the Diet&Fitness section anymore since I was inactive for... a couple of years or so :nervous: , but I have the workouts and posted them in the Skinny Fitness Content thread here. Hope it's ok - thought you girls might like to take a look at the workouts. I'm trying the John Benton method now, curious to see what you all think. Thought I'd give you all a shout out :highfive: His facebook and instagram is a goldmine for before-and-afters - but I have to echo what a few of you have been saying. The workouts are nothing groundbreaking and are not very intense, so it must just be the calorie-deficit and not training legs that makes you lose inches.

stargirl

Staff member
Not to derail this thread, but please forgive me in advance:
I wasn't sure where to post them because I don't have access to the Diet&Fitness section anymore since I was inactive for... a couple of years or so :nervous: , but I have the workouts and posted them in the Skinny Fitness Content thread here. Hope it's ok - thought you girls might like to take a look at the workouts. I'm trying the John Benton method now, curious to see what you all think. Thought I'd give you all a shout out :highfive: His facebook and instagram is a goldmine for before-and-afters - but I have to echo what a few of you have been saying. The workouts are nothing groundbreaking and are not very intense, so it must just be the calorie-deficit and not training legs that makes you lose inches.
We actually have just made a thread for him. Assuming you can’t see it? I think all the workouts have been posted there already.