• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Before-afters average to skinny?

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I also have the john benton nutritional/workout regime, and I'd just like to add that besides timing your macros, he recommends an intake between 1200-1600 calories a day. So his clients success may just be attributed to cutting calories and regular exercise. I think trying to cut carbs after 3 seems a bit ridiculous especially, since it takes about 48 hours for your body to be depleted of carbs.
Is the course worth buying?

marie.model

Rookie
Reaction score
I wouldn't say its revolutionary. Its 45-90 minutes of typical model favored body weight exercises broken into sets and mixed with cardio moves you've seen on his video clips to keep your heart rate up. That and restricting calories. He has a short top 5 moves with Harper's Bazaar that will give you a good feel for it.

sparklechic

Rookie
Reaction score
I appreciate you clarifying the standards for this thread, I’m new here and still learning. I now understand that this is not a place for just average transformations, especially not Bella’s. I don’t think her afters are ideal for a “model”, but they are still an improvement, which is why I posted. I apologize for taking up space here, and in the future I will be more critical before posting.

waifchic

Rookie
Reaction score
Bella Hadid
the weirdest thing is that i saw these pictures go around on twitter and almost all people were saying “how she looked way better before”! she’s not even that skinny now but i just cannot comprehend how someone could find those before pictures more appealing... i find the same comments under other models that have gained (*cough* romee strijd) and everyone is praising her for looking healthier. i mean, if people think bella’s weight loss makes her too skinny, it’s no wonder they say kaia is “scary thin”...

Gulvi

Rookie
Reaction score
The thread is supposed to be about transformations from average to skinny, not from fat to average...
Yes, sorry. Re-evaluating them in response to y'alls reactions made me realise that they're way worse than I thought (and that I am much smaller than most of the afters. Body dysmorphia messes with my head bad.). I still like 3, 4, and 5(ish) though and if I could delete the rest I would. (3 and 5 flipped ofc). I apologise for mucking up this thread with more average bodies. It's honestly so hard to find a before and after with an actually skinny girl who doesn't have an ED. Goes to show how rare it is.

Reaction score
Brooke Hogan

Before:
View attachment 57801View attachment 57802

After:

View attachment 57803View attachment 57804View attachment 57805
Not everyone’s cup of tea, but for those who like the “skinny fit” aesthetic, Brooke’s transformation really shows how losing a few pounds and toning up can really improve your appearance
... might just be me but I don’t see much of a difference? Her abs got more toned but her arms and legs look pretty much the same in those pictures :nervous:

Peonies

Rising Star
Reaction score

lattelover

Rookie
Reaction score
I sort of see the fit, but where is the skinny?
I’m sorry for not thinking more thoroughly about SG standards before posting :supershame: I personally prefer the ultra-thing Vlada-esque look, so I guess I just don’t have that much experience with the skinny-fit look and made an incorrect assumption. Once again, I apologise for posting something irrelevant, as it wasn’t at all my intention and I want to contribute positively to SGF. I’ll try to improve upon this in the future :grin: