Before-afters average to skinny?

Discussion in 'Online' started by délié, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Super Star

This is a tweet by VS model Jessica Clements.

A5A21763-1E52-403F-9661-199A1B9A32FF.jpeg

However, I posted this as more of a motivation for those who have left their teens, at a stage where most people gain weight.
    She could lose more but for commercial I think she’s at good proportions.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 2
  2. elleblass

elleblass Rising Star

I don't know how many of you guys have seen La Casa de Papel on Netflix but I'm sure you will appreciate this transformation :cool:

Ursula Corbero

Before:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Andrea

Andrea Super Star

She looks a lot like J.Lo

4. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Community Duchess

I couldn't put my finger on the familiarity until you said it and now I can't unsee it... it's her eyes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. colette

colette Rookie

a proof that everyone has a jawline... it's just covered in fat. her face has changed so much. looks like a completely different person

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 Super Star

These are the bodies that inspire and motivate me the most.
    With most runway models, it seems like they were just born that way.
    Even if they do put in hard work to maintain their body, there's still definitely some genetic lottery-winning going on in their favor, so I can sometimes look at them and feel more discouraged than anything, like it's impossible for me to get there with my short legs and wide hips.
    But when you see these transformations where someone gEditoes from totally average, not even seeming to have skinny potential, to waif-like, you realize just how attainable it is, if you're only willing to put in the work. What always strikes me is how much happier and more confident people look when they lose weight in a healthy way. As much as the tabloids always try to depict it as an ED and call them sick or unwell, you can see a vibrancy and a grace that wasn't there before, or maybe it was there, but it was muffled. You get the impression that the woman now looks the way she was always meant to look, like she has fully, officially arrived. When I see the before picture and can't even believe it's the same person, that to me is proof that anyone can be anything they want to be, if they're just willing to work for it. This woman Ursula Corbero is a stunning example. I can't stop staring at this picture, I want to stick it on my fridge!
    [​IMG]

I found an article skinny-shaming her at the event above, the Men's Health Awards, saying that she looked better before and quoting a bunch of online haters saying she looks unwell, etc.
    I don't know how good the translation is, but her response was:
    I take that to mean that she's losing weight specifically to be at the top of her game, or that she's lost weight as a side effect of trying to be at the top of her game more generally..?
    But then it's also translated elsewhere as "at the top of sport" so maybe it just means she's been really into sports and fitness?

She says she does "yoga, pilates, fitness, and running."
    Can any Spanish speakers on the board explain what's meant by 'fitness' here? Is it like aerobics?
    Also, any translation/ explanation of "un fideíto" ?

#1166 SecretMelody17, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 Super Star

Here's an impressive slideshow that showcases the evolution.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mandy.Bowie

Mandy.Bowie Super Star

Translation:
    Fitness is literal in the spanish version, given the context I'm guessing is "gym" type of exercises.
    Un fideíto is the equivalent of being "stick thin"

• Like Like x 1
  9. ravendoan02

ravendoan02 Super Star

I love love love her as Tokyo in La Casa de Papel. I had no idea she used to be heavier! But as soon as I saw her, I was really impressed by how she looked :luv:
    Here’s some more

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Community Duchess

That haircut also does wonders for her jawline and cheekbones... very gamine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mandy.Bowie

Mandy.Bowie Super Star

Ursula's transformation reminds me of Eiza's minus plastic surgery. Not sure if it has been posted here:

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

12. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

.... you call that skinny? :cautious:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Jizztastic Jizztastic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Mandy.Bowie

Mandy.Bowie Super Star

Def not SG skinny but much better than the first pic

14. bingeonvogue

bingeonvogue Deputy Head Bitch
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Jizztastic Jizztastic x 1
  15. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

Read the title of the thread and keep in mind that it's Skinny Gossip not MFP...

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. Misstairs

Misstairs Rising Star

To be fair that's not her best picture, she's been consistently skinny since around 2014 or so

This is how she looks like:

[​IMG]

She's obviously gotten a lot of surgery and I hate her face and her personality, but she did lose a considerable amount of weight. However, I would never compare her to Úrsula Corberó, Eiza is as trashy as it gets.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Plume

Plume Grand Dame

62F73D79-BEAC-49EF-B0DD-992F48B4AD4E.jpeg 91B2DBA2-4CEF-4180-B25B-D85AD302928C.png

Eileen (@killerandsweetthang) only talking about her because she’s one of my favorite girls on instagram, I love her and her blog and she’s so cute but she got pretty chubby at some point and now really slimmed down.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

I thought I was the only one who noticed this

19. misscat

misscat Rising Star

I wish I had screen shotted her story the other day of her dancing around in her underwear, she's looking amazing all over again and I'm so happy! She seems to be settled again, because I remember her talking quite a lot a while ago about her going through a hard time, especially after the accident she had a few years ago now.

20. clairefhjao

clairefhjao Grand Dame

Before: 70kg after: 50kg 70F35D8A-D7C2-464D-BB79-A0495870643D.jpeg 83FB4E37-D35C-43C6-8929-EDA82A2038EA.jpeg

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1