Before-afters average to skinny?

Discussion in 'Online' started by délié, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Lysa

Lysa Worker Bee

I can see how her legs in some shots (particularly the video) look a bit extreme, but her legs (and stomach) seem pretty consistent with a lot of ballet dancers/rhythmic gymnasts due to the combination of lots of muscle and low body fat. I also think that video makes them look even more vascular due to the black and white highlights and shadows, and the obvious hard flexing, as her leg that she’s not moving looks more normal.

Her legs in older pictures also look like they’ve always had a lot of muscle on the thighs (like a lot of dancers) and the loss of body fat makes them plus the veins show up a lot. I don’t think her body is attainable or usual for the average person, but the way it looks could be the combination of her body type and type of/amount of dance she does. In terms of her health based off of that, I obviously do not personally know, so I can’t make any comments on that.

#1101 Lysa, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

Stumbled upon this new (very skinny) model when looking at a wsj editorial...Looked her up and learned that she lost a TON of weight in the past year or so.

Before:

Now:

• Love Love x 13
    • Like Like x 4
  3. vie

vie SuperStar

I love how weight loss can take you from looking like any sorority girl around school to a stunning canvas for art. Her facial transformation is so notable too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. liloosh

liloosh Worker Bee

The first one is more than average, I know, but it’s amazing that she did that in 20 days

• Like Like x 1
  5. SkinnyDoctor

SkinnyDoctor Rookie

Wow she looks quite good! But 20 days, how's that possible? Her thighs are less than half of what they were before :wtf:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. xoxoadore

xoxoadore SuperStar

right?!
    I wonder what she did

7. liloosh

liloosh Worker Bee

I checked her insta and it turns out that she does experiments in which she ganis a certain amount of weight and then loses it, and this again and again, so I think that it may be easier to her because the weight that she had in the first photo was not her real weight

8. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter SuperStar

That Meredith girl absolutely terrifies me. Everything about her seems contrived/try-hard, it's really off putting. But the scariest bit is her face. She had round, puffy, chipmunk, cheeks before she dropped the weight and toned up but slimming down hasn't done anything to change her face... if anything it has accentuated them and they just scream bulimia to me.

9. faithfullyjane

I agree! It seems really obvious that there’s something not healthy going on. She’s obviously aware of it, too, because basically all the comments on her insta pics and YouTube videos are calling her out for having an ed...

10. liloosh

liloosh Worker Bee

220DDADF-CB1A-4AE3-8EEF-95E93CB0D959.jpeg B78BE589-B702-4BB1-9997-F742FC08F20D.jpeg
    Lea Julien

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

I love this so much more than the others because it is such a subtle loss (looks like 10-12 lbs) but you really can see it in every part of her body, and it changed her look from "cute average slim" to HF model.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Plume

Plume SuperStar

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 13
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Lioness007

Lioness007 Rising Star

This is such a beautiful transformation! I am in awe

14. Alisa

Alisa Rookie

Wow this is really inspiring! I’d like to share also my personal weight gain and loss haha. I gained A LOT (My “natural weight” is around 59)in the last period of school because of stress,binge/emotional eating,then I started to eat healthy and exercise . Now I gained a bit because I can’t give up junk food haha but I plan to start being serious about my diet and gym again in order to reach my goal of 52 kg! First pic 63 kg (I don’t know exactly because I was too afraid of weighing myself haah) last pic : 56 kg

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 9
    • Like Like x 6
  15. myprettybod

myprettybod Worker Bee

May I ask how tall you are?:)

16. Alisa

Alisa Rookie

I’m 180 cm :nod:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Natalie

Natalie Grand Dame

For the Americans here that’s 5’9” and 139lbs VS 123lbs.

I absolutely had to look that up... ^_^;;

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Lysa

Lysa Worker Bee

180 cm is actually about 5’11” :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Natalie

Natalie Grand Dame

Thank you! I’m tits at conversions, as you can tell. Living in Europe did NOTHING for my sense of metrics >_<

20. liloosh

liloosh Worker Bee

I wish I spoie russian

• Like Like x 3