Before-afters average to skinny?

Discussion in 'Online' started by délié, Feb 7, 2013.

1. délié

délié Grand Dame

hey grils,

i was searching for some before-after pictures, i could look at them for hours:oops: but i was looking for some average to skinny before-afters, not that fat to slim pictures.
    any suggestions?
    i thought we could share some sides/pictures:)

2. 141622

141622 Guest

I'd love this too!

3. salander

salander Guest

I would also love to see more of these, since I'm busy working away on my own "average to skinny" goals. :)

4. thatschic

thatschic Worker Bee

I agree! Love to see this

5. Colester

Colester Guest

Brilliant idea!! The best type of inspiration in my opinion :grin:

6. En_Pointe

En_Pointe Rising Star

I'm with all you girls. I'd say most girls on this forum are not big/fat/obese according to society's standards, therefore seeing some HUGE whale get average is like, cool and kinda interesting I guess, but not motivational or inspirational you know?

"Oh congratulations, your bmi is now in the "healthy" range" *slow clap* :nopity:

But average girls become true SG skinnies? Now THATS thinspiration.

AND it's really hard to find examples of!

7. Xsmall

Xsmall SkinnyGossip Royal

i definitely went from average to skinny.. but am kinda bashful about sharing my pics :oops: lol

8. Colester

Colester Guest

You should do it! :) I love seeing real life thinspo :luv: I think my face has gotten skinnier and I love it :p

9. délié

délié Grand Dame

thanks for you replies girls:flower:
    if there isn't such a side already, i guess we'll have to do it on our own! ( @Xsmall :luv::luv:)... aaw i'd love to post some, but i haven't got the skinny-picture-past ready:oops:...some (alot) pounds left...

#9 délié, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  10. SourCherry

SourCherry Rising Star

As someone who finds before/afters the biggest possible thinspiration, I must say something that will disappoint you: I'm pretty sure there isn't a site dedicated exlusively to average-to-skinny pictures. :(

That being said, I think we should maybe use this thread to post our finds from those whale-to-less-of-a-whale (they're mostly not even average in the after :/) sites. Before the time comes for our own pictures, that is. ;)

I'll start. :) Note that not all the afters are perfect by our standards (neither are all the befores completely average, some are higher than that), but I think they're pretty damn close.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you find these as inspiring as I find them. ^^

• Like Like x 3
  11. sore

sore Community Duchess

wow, @pinsandneedles, these are truly inspirational!
    i like the june to july pics the most, it's unbelievable.

#11 sore, Feb 9, 2013
  12. Allie

Allie Grand Dame

@pinsandneedles, thanks those are great!

Although... am I blind, but is June --> July totally NOT the same girl? Compare the apparent heights, hip bone to ankle bone, July has longer legs, also hip bone to upper rib cage, July has a much longer torso as well, but a larger boe structure as you can tell by looking at hip width. I think that on is a troll, since one month to ahieve that much weight loss + an additional 3 inches in your height? Lulz.

+ their facial features look different + those are 2 different (but expensive) cameras. I doubt you're using a different camera in the span of one month.

#12 Allie, Feb 9, 2013
  13. SourCherry

SourCherry Rising Star

Oh my god, you're totally right, how did I not see that?!
    Jeez, how I do not understand people like these. Does it really make you feel good when people compliment you for weight loss that didn't happen? :rolleyes:

#13 SourCherry, Feb 9, 2013
  14. Allie

Allie Grand Dame

Dude, totally know how you feel. For example, I miss catching photoshop in pictures ALL THE TIME. I come on here, see a picture and go "wow that is almost unbelieveable" (but of course I don't question it), then another one of you savvy girls is like OMG LOOK AT HER THIGH/ARM/WAIST/whatever and the whole thing is so blatant once pointed out I feel like a total derp for missing it.

15. En_Pointe

En_Pointe Rising Star

Thanks @pinsandneedles these are great finds.

@Allie just to play devils advocate, it looks like the "june-july" photo is of a teenager. Therefore it may be quite possible that she just went through a growth spurt. Not only does that explain the change in height and general proportions, but it also explains how she would have been able to make such a drastic weight change in a month.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt (which she may not deserve) :rolleyes:

#15 En_Pointe, Feb 9, 2013
  16. Allie

Allie Grand Dame

Yeah, that was my other thought!

#16 Allie, Feb 9, 2013
  17. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

I love the ones that have dates on them. I like to know the time frame that people get these results in.

18. Sadistic

Sadistic Guest

Attached Files:

19. délié

délié Grand Dame

she is absolutely gorgeous and very, very pretty, but she said herself that she suffers from an ED:cry:

20. Sadistic

Sadistic Guest

No one's perfect for sure. It's such a tragic that she suffers such illness; however, she recognizes that eating pure and healthy foods are the best to help keep her body sustained. I just wanted to show the girls that it is definitely possible to lose weight :)