Before & After: Impressive

Normally before + after pics don't do anything for me because it's usually an overweight girl becoming a "healthy BMI", which although good for her, isn't personally inspiring for me. But this girls legs look really nice in the after pics :grin: thanks for sharing!

Wow, she is absolutely beautiful. I love her skin and hair color. She looks great!

IMG_7665.JPG

She might just have an odd leg shape but the first and third pick look suspiciously photoshopped :hmm:

Blog wurde entfernt.
NOOOOOOO!
I were so happy to see this thread about a woman/girl who actually was... let's call it "okay" and now is modelthin and even is German and just NOW when I stumble across her she closes her blog. :cry:

I love when 'befores' are just kind of average and 'afters' are super-skinny... Anyone with willpower can go from 180 to 130 lbs, but you really start to wonder how possible it even is to push it to 90 and these are so inspiring!

Also love that her legs are clearly muscular without making her look bulky. Gorgeous. Like a shorter little Karlie K.

Oh wow, she's beautiful - I do worry about the disordered thoughts she might be having, according to what some of you gals have said...how old is she?

I love it! This is very inspiring to me. As others have said, I have never seen anything like this before. Before and afters always seem to feature people going from fat to chubby, or fat to average. The average to skinny inspires me because it keeps me from becoming satisfied where I am.

Also, as a stripe lover, I completely adore the last pics of her. I have many shirts with stripes in my closet but only wear them on my best days (and even then I feel like I should wait until I lose a few) when I saw those pics I thought to myself, "Yes! That's the way stripes were meant to be worn!" :luv:

I'm sad she deleted her blog, but glad I got to see a few pics first. Very inspiring- wonder how tall she is and what her before and after weights are?!?!

I'm sad she deleted her blog, but glad I got to see a few pics first. Very inspiring- wonder how tall she is and what her before and after weights are?!?!

Why did she delete her blog? She's beautiful!

NOOOOOOO!
I were so happy to see this thread about a woman/girl who actually was... let's call it "okay" and now is modelthin and even is German and just NOW when I stumble across her she closes her blog. :cry:

She actually has an instagram, that's how I found her anyway, & she even has more photos there. I wish I can find her ig account again. I found her from #skinnygirlproblems, you'd have to surf through many photos to find her.