BBC shows anyone?

I love Dr. Who! Haven't seen Sherlock.
Also, it's not BBC, but Skins is amazing. You can watch all the episodes on Youtube if you don't live in the UK.

I love Doctor Who! I've been watching it for years but haven't seen as much Old Who as I'd like. I ended up watching the spinoff show Torchwood which was amazing. I was honestly obsessed with that show for a while.
I enjoy Sherlock but couldn't get into it enough to keep up with each episode.

I'm also a huge fan of Monty Python's Flying Circus, Coupling, Pulling, and Robin Hood. :grin:

Survivors :luv: I hate them for cancelling it :( I will forever want to know what happened to them. I was kind of in love with Anya.

SHERLOCK IS AMAZING OMG. I really love that show.

Yes, it is!!! And I really wanted to hate it (because I was watching it with someone I don't like and whose taste in shows I think is crap) but despite all that it was so funny and cute :p

I love sherlock and Doctor Who(and torchwood), as well as Merlin.
Its not that great a show, but I got into it when it first came out and am sticking with it until it ends, and the actors are fantastic, even though the writing is terrible. Also, theres tons of shirtless fit guys on it all the time sooooo:luv:

I love Doctor Who as well- Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) was in my work last week having a drink and she looked great as well as being really nice.