Bates Motel

skinnieminnie

Super Star
Jun 8, 2013
New York, New York
Does anyone on here watch 'Bates Motel'? It's an A&E show and is a prequel to the movie Psycho, about Norman Bates (the movie's killer) growing up in the Bates Motel and how he ended up being, well, a psycho. I just watched the first season on netflix and the second one starts next week. Personally I think it's great and I'm completely hooked, so I was just wondering if anyone else watches it and what your thoughts were on the show!

I think it super good! I always thought Freddie was a great actor. To be honest though, I really thought "something" was going on with Norma and Norman x: I think Emma's cute for being cubby... Haha

Height: 5'3"
CW: 99lbs
GW: 95lbs

yeah I think there's supposed to be creepy incestuous vibe from Norma and Norman, especially because he keeps her like preserved dead body in Psycho or whatever, but I am curious to see if anything ever truly happens or if A&E feels like that'd be too far!

Omg haha that's crazy! I have to watch pyscho now. Talk about creepy.. I finished the first season last night. Pretty bummed he killed his Lit. Teacher.

I know!! Taxidermy is weird.. I dissected a cat in high school never again. Haha but it's so sad. I don't know what I'd do if I killed my own dog that way.