Barbara Palvin Has Gained Weight

What do you think of Barbara Palvin's body?

• Too thin.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gorgeous, perfect.

Votes: 27 9.8%
  • She's pretty, but a bit fat.

Votes: 198 72.0%
  • Almost in fatass territory.

Votes: 49 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolo

Rookie
I'm so over Palvin, for what it's worth. No, I lie, I was never into her to start with.

Be that as it may, it seems her 10 minutes are finally coming to an end. Even her teenage fandom and Tumblr worshipers are fading a bit and have been directing their obsessions in another direction for a while now (can anyone say Cara D?).

Palvin is going nowhere skinny fast in my opinion, and she doesn't have the proportions for plus size work, so I reckon she's on her way out. I know she's booked some pretty big campaigns this year still, but once her hype dies down she'll have nothing.

Then again, maybe I'm just an optimist

Reactions: 1 users

Lolita

Banned
Banned
I actually really love Barbara's face. Her eyes are stunning.

She could however obviously work on her body.. But I think that her modeling career will soon be over. As somebody already mentioned, she as scouted when she was 13, but she simply turns out to have the body type of an ''average'' woman.

If she was 1 or 2 inches taller, and -10 pounds, she would look breathtaking!

PS: she looks really sweet though! :luv:

Golden ice

Super Star
I voted for #3, but at the rate things are going, I have a feeling that I will probably need to switch to #4 soon...

Lolita

Banned
Banned
It would be so amazing if she lost, say... 20 pounds. I'm really curious about what the results would be :hmm:

A

Amorematico

So she's in a commercial for a famous Italian lingerie brand, I'm not so fond of her face here :facepalm: scary :run:
barbara+palvin+-+intimissimi+-+theperfectbra.jpg

alexandtm

Worker Bee
So she's in a commercial for a famous Italian lingerie brand, I'm not so fond of her face here :facepalm: scary :run:
barbara+palvin+-+intimissimi+-+theperfectbra.jpg
I love her face here. :hide:

I want her to get skinny so badly. Someone like Cara or Upton? I could care less. But I love her face. It's such a waste!

Lina

Rookie
I just visited a Facebook page called "Hips and curves not skin and bone" to have my afternoon dose of laughing at jealous fatties, and lo and behold:

Barbs has become fat pride material. Poor girl :lol:

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
My boyfriend and I were out last night watching The Bling Ring, and on our way to the theater, he saw Barbara's picture as the display at Ann Taylor Loft and said "so that's what she's doing now......" and both of us started laughing. I love him :grin:

Reactions: 1 user

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
My boyfriend and I were out last night watching The Bling Ring, and on our way to the theater, he saw Barbara's picture as the display at Ann Taylor Loft and said "so that's what she's doing now......" and both of us started laughing. I love him :grin:
wow cool. How come he has a clue on stuff like this ? I'm genuinely asking by the way :)

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
wow cool. How come he has a clue on stuff like this ? I'm genuinely asking by the way :)
He and I are both very into art, design, and fashion (he's definitely more into menswear, but is aware of the womens' hf world) but we are pretty up to date with most things and I tell him my views on models (most of which he agrees with) We just saw a huge poster of Barbara in the window here in LA and were laughing at the fact she went from being such a promising young hf model to someone in a middle aged woman boutique

dietcokediet

Super Star
He and I are both very into art, design, and fashion (he's definitely more into menswear, but is aware of the womens' hf world) but we are pretty up to date with most things and I tell him my views on models (most of which he agrees with) We just saw a huge poster of Barbara in the window here in LA and were laughing at the fact she went from being such a promising young hf model to someone in a middle aged woman boutique
That's cool. I love to talk about models with my boyfriend but he just listens. I think I might be freaking him out. :confused:

A

Annie

I just visited a Facebook page called "Hips and curves not skin and bone" to have my afternoon dose of laughing at jealous fatties, and lo and behold:

Barbs has become fat pride material. Poor girl :lol:
Omg, poor girl indeed! :D

I'm quite over her. Liked her for some time, now I really can't stand to see her face in too many places. It seems that she's everywhere now and she has definitely looked better. Never like super awesome but quite good, my hopes were up at some point.

slenderous

Worker Bee
No one, because you are fat. If you want to love your body, make it something worth loving rather than the product of a lack of caring and willpower.
Yup! In my opinion being fat is basically wearing your low self-esteem. Fat pride = love me so I don't have to love myself.

Poor girl, she had a lovely face before it went all squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.