Barbara Palvin Has Gained Weight

What do you think of Barbara Palvin's body?

• Too thin.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gorgeous, perfect.

Votes: 27 9.8%
  • She's pretty, but a bit fat.

Votes: 198 72.0%
  • Almost in fatass territory.

Votes: 49 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Rookie
But I have the feeling that she already started "disappearing" in the media. She really became to big(its so stupid, she has such a lovely face). I was very disappointed when I saw the Replay commercials:/

I think it becomes more and more rare to see her.

sprite

Worker Bee
But I have the feeling that she already started "disappearing" in the media. She really became to big(its so stupid, she has such a lovely face). I was very disappointed when I saw the Replay commercials:/

I think it becomes more and more rare to see her.
its almost as if when she has weight on her, her head looks too small for the rest of her body? it takes pear shaped to some next level shit. It's a shame, because she's pretty and is clearly aware thats shes livin' large!

Peach

Rookie
@ohskinny You are so right, I thought the exact same thing: Her head does look very small compared to her body now!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kite

Poor thing, she looks so uncomfortable in that pink VS ensemble with the shawl... thing.

I know, right? She just... Ugh. I don't understand the thinking behind VS sometimes. I guess she works for them, but not for high fashion.

Bérénice

Rookie
I've just bought the new issue of L'officiel (french fashion magazine) and Barbara is the cover girl !

Beautiful face but I'm so disappointed with her legs :nopity:

I've just bought the new issue of L'officiel (french fashion magazine) and Barbara is the cover girl !

Beautiful face but I'm so disappointed with her legs :nopity:
Same here. There is so much potential..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

L

long-hair-dont-care

Barbs was scouted when she was 13-years-old. With a face like that, any modeling scout would be insane to pass her up as an opportunity. She would have probably be tiny, too. Coming into a new country, a crazy new industry, new fame, it would have been too much to ask to put her on a strict diet and tell her not to get fat.

But the fashion industry is a-changing, models are getting bigger and so is the self esteem of all fat chicks who sit at home reading Vogue and downing their daily double cheese burger.

Barbara Palvin has a huge following of teenage girls, she's all over Tumblr and she's reeling in a whole new group of women that VS have never really had to worry about before.

I love Barbara, she's so stunning and I personally think she's one of the prettiest VS models. She's chunky, a little out-of-proportion and her thighs are twice the size of most models. I think if she lost weight her career would sky-rocket, but I don't think VS will be getting rid of her anytime soon.

Golden ice

Super Star
. I thought it was the opposite, that models are required to have even lower measurements nowadays :eek: maybe I'm wrong?
The VIPs probably know better than I do, but as far as I can tell, I think any of the models with higher measurements are more to ease public self-esteem issues:rolleyes:. I think though that designers still want the really skinny models - that is why they sometimes ignore those stupid new BMI regulations.

Wow... her legs are so short and stumpy! I thought my thighs were fat, but hers look bigger than mine at my high weight. It's really quite disappointing, because I find her face absolutely gorgeous.

Ally

Rising Star
^^
:wtf:

let's post this so can everyone can see and then run away to rinse the pain out of our eyes with alcohol

tumblr_mn7s0pqpA71qah5ozo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.