Bambi Northwood-Blyth

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Looks like she's maintaining the weight loss pretty well.

This was posted yesterday -

And this is from October -

But I read her marriage may be over / on the rocks and I didn't see a ring in any recent pictures so maybe it's post breakup weight loss?
I saw her in new york a while back and she looked really really good. She's obviously short, but looked to be about bmi 16-16.5 or so (maybe like 5'7.5 105, or a bit higher because of muscle)

Also you know you've lost when the DM is making an "are you ok" article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Northwood-Blyth-reveals-slim-frame-split.html

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal

Ally

Rising Star
Wow, I had lost all hope for this girl, I still can't seem to grasp that she's back to her previous shape... had to stalk her insta to see for myself. Now that the fat has melted off, I realized she has quite a small frame, which is probably also why she looked so fucking puffy and squishy with the weight gain.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
that second pic in the bikini is so delicate and beautiful! summer body goals for sure

• Agree
  • Useful

thinisin

Worker Bee
IMG_4166.jpg IMG_4167.PNG IMG_4168.jpg

Sorry for the Bambi spam but I think we have a similar body type so she's serious inspiration for me.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

moins

Grand Dame

She’s looking pretty great lately. Unless it’s all photo shop

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Moon

Rookie
Looking at these last pictures her body looks very much like it did in her "thin" years anno 2012, but I do feel that her face has changed? :wtf: It seems much more bloated. She looks very thin though, kudos to her!

• Agree

nowyouknowlui

Worker Bee
8E20561A-9FD3-40AB-816C-6AE822BCCF2A.jpeg Did anyone of you know she had diabetes? Living with diabetes (type one obviously) involves soooo much planning about eating and insulin and not becoming hypoglycemic etc. etc. - this makes her and her transformation even more inspiring!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users