She posted some 2020 throwbacks. Those were my favourite ones. :flower:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-10 um 13.15.59.png
Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-10 um 13.16.05.png
Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-10 um 13.16.12.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

noyoudont

Worker Bee
Your weekly Bambi-fix (I don't know why I like her that much. Somehow I have a soft spot for her. :luv:)IMG_7096.PNGIMG_7064.PNGIMG_7060.PNG

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

mentaldiet

Rookie
Excuse the low quality, it's a screen grab from her recent ig story. Love her arms. IMG_20210125_132251.png

Reactions: 2 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
I realise this isn’t all that fair (and I’m also just in a critical mood) but no matter how thin she gets I just can’t find her inspirational. She looks so boring, generic, and just like the abstract ideal form of “Reformation/Realisation Par girl” (also something about her face is annoying to me, I’m sorry).

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
I realise this isn’t all that fair (and I’m also just in a critical mood) but no matter how thin she gets I just can’t find her inspirational. She looks so boring, generic, and just like the abstract ideal form of “Reformation/Realisation Par girl” (also something about her face is annoying to me, I’m sorry).

I was originally going to disagree with you but actually having thought about it, I realise I do agree. I do find her inspirational but your post made me realise its because I don’t really think of her as a proper model. In my mind, she’s just a celebrity or an “Instagram model”. So by those standards she is inspirational to me!

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users

noyoudont

Worker Bee
I was originally going to disagree with you but actually having thought about it, I realise I do agree. I do find her inspirational but your post made me realise its because I don’t really think of her as a proper model. In my mind, she’s just a celebrity or an “Instagram model”. So by those standards she is inspirational to me!

I absolutely agree, I don't think she's a model at all either. My soft spot for her comes from her being actually skinny and healthy as an "Instagram Model", as to me that's really rare.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

mentaldiet

Rookie
I find her inspirational in the sense that she got fat to, what I thought was, the point of no return, but she lost all that weight and that part I can't help but find inspirational. I couldn't care less for her face and I find her instagram presence bland and boring, but I like her body.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users

soymatcha

Worker Bee

As an Aussie girl, I find her so much more relatable than most instagram girls. Definitely an Instagram model, but much more chill than so many others who seemingly lean as close to sex workers as possible without starting an onlyfans.

She’s also short so I can actually relate to her thinness and she is super focused on healthy eating to manage her diabetes, which I really admire.

A bit boring, yes. But, arguably, a relatable skinny.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users