Bambi Northwood-Blyth

She's glowing and looking so healthy. šŸ˜
Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-25 um 23.51.45.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Your weekly Bambi-fix (I don't know why I like her that much. Somehow I have a soft spot for her. :luv:)
IMG_7096.PNG
IMG_7064.PNG
IMG_7060.PNG

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I realise this isnā€™t all that fair (and Iā€™m also just in a critical mood) but no matter how thin she gets I just canā€™t find her inspirational. She looks so boring, generic, and just like the abstract ideal form of ā€œReformation/Realisation Par girlā€ (also something about her face is annoying to me, Iā€™m sorry).

• Agree
I realise this isnā€™t all that fair (and Iā€™m also just in a critical mood) but no matter how thin she gets I just canā€™t find her inspirational. She looks so boring, generic, and just like the abstract ideal form of ā€œReformation/Realisation Par girlā€ (also something about her face is annoying to me, Iā€™m sorry).

I was originally going to disagree with you but actually having thought about it, I realise I do agree. I do find her inspirational but your post made me realise its because I donā€™t really think of her as a proper model. In my mind, sheā€™s just a celebrity or an ā€œInstagram modelā€. So by those standards she is inspirational to me!

• Funny
I was originally going to disagree with you but actually having thought about it, I realise I do agree. I do find her inspirational but your post made me realise its because I donā€™t really think of her as a proper model. In my mind, sheā€™s just a celebrity or an ā€œInstagram modelā€. So by those standards she is inspirational to me!

I absolutely agree, I don't think she's a model at all either. My soft spot for her comes from her being actually skinny and healthy as an "Instagram Model", as to me that's really rare.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I find her inspirational in the sense that she got fat to, what I thought was, the point of no return, but she lost all that weight and that part I can't help but find inspirational. I couldn't care less for her face and I find her instagram presence bland and boring, but I like her body.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users

As an Aussie girl, I find her so much more relatable than most instagram girls. Definitely an Instagram model, but much more chill than so many others who seemingly lean as close to sex workers as possible without starting an onlyfans.

Sheā€™s also short so I can actually relate to her thinness and she is super focused on healthy eating to manage her diabetes, which I really admire.

A bit boring, yes. But, arguably, a relatable skinny.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
The reason why I appreciate Bambi so much is because sheā€™s gained such massive weight before, managed to lose it , then gains massive weight again and now has lost it and is maintaining.

I find this much more motivating for me, especially given the fact I did not start out skinny. Seeing someone else maintain after having gone through something I personally went through too with weight, makes her extremely relatable.
Not to mention Iā€™m only 2cm taller than her, so thereā€™s the similarity in height and proportions.
I find this more motivating than looking at people like Vlada and skinny models of that height and caliber.

More recents of Bambi :

2CEE52BA-84A6-4100-808A-9EA1992C127C.jpeg

6D57E30E-0C19-4B4C-8D55-9639552AC2B8.jpeg

C485294D-1C6E-4686-AFF7-B3CF35BA7575.jpeg

82F2BD52-1EA1-47D9-AE0E-4DAAD7658F6B.jpeg

1DF0AF30-E06E-42AC-9347-EC56B77C48D2.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
This is what I call real skinny thinspo.

Someone who was skinny, got very fat and then lost it all, repeats and now back to skinny and maintaining.
No crazy photo editing.

Taken from her IG stories. You canā€™t edit videos, so she really is that skinny.

I also appreciate how her posts have a realness about it and never seems overly ā€œeditedā€.
It is also not always about her body,so there isnā€™t a disingenuous vibe that you get with a lot of skinny influencers.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Her arms never cease to make me drool.
Apologies for the first one being kind of blurry, I couldn't get a clear image from her story.

C23ACE8E-93D9-4785-8269-ED2F0C17C338.jpeg
BDE532EF-DEE9-4DD4-AE61-C4E9FFEE1E92.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users