BAD Vogue Covers

The fact that Kim K has appeared on the cover of Vogue like 3 times now just makes me sad.

1437147861_kim-kardashian-vogue-espana-467.jpg

kim-kardashian-vogue-australia-cover_620x713.jpg

On the upside, I like the spoofs!

221932-fotor0323175346.jpg
kims-590x401.jpg

Yeah!! ha
It has a good depth to it - colour scheme etcc. Also her shirt is cute with the racoon eyes - FrançoiseEllyn, I'll defend Lena errry day - she cleans up well too, don't deny

Stop grossing me out with your opinions.

There are so many wrong things with that eerie possessive cover, I don't even know where to begin

:superpuke:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
The fact that Kim K has appeared on the cover of Vogue like 3 times now just makes me sad.

1437147861_kim-kardashian-vogue-espana-467.jpg

kim-kardashian-vogue-australia-cover_620x713.jpg

On the upside, I like the spoofs!

221932-fotor0323175346.jpg
kims-590x401.jpg

"Self-made Kate Upton and the rise of the social-media supermodel."

Wait, Kate Upton isn't self-made...she has @highyoufly13 to thank for making her Takedown thread, which led to her SG article, which created the shitstorm that made her famous for being fat! Jeez, Vogue, give credit where it's due.

Hey, we've been so focused on the Hadidashians that we haven't shat on Kate Upton in a really long time - I feel like I've missed it

Reactions: 5 users
At least this thread got me googling retro Vogue covers:
6a00d83451ccbc69e2011168ccc409970c-pi
486acc18fd508da38f9c34ab66556198.jpg
tumblr_lceevdkR0F1qdiz6oo1_1280.jpg

There's some really interesting layouts in past issues; so much more intriguing than just sticking a reality star on the cover and hoping idiots buy the thing. Even a couple of decades ago it was better:

vogue-paris-1991-april-00.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.ue2SHkgEPm.jpg

I used to buy fashion magazines because they always had great photography in them, even the adverts, and any editing was retouching, rather than full on photoshop. I stopped looking at Vogue a while ago because there was rarely anything exceptional in it.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah I'm going to deny that. You may want to keep that opinion on the down-low here.
Stop grossing me out with your opinions.

There are so many wrong things with that eerie possessive cover, I don't even know where to begin

:superpuke:
OMG, please. I just threw up a little.
:lol: You're in for a shock when (/if) you're able to access the takedowns section.

Hahaha truly riled

She must have a great personality :lol:
Considering her face and body I assume that amazing personality is the only positive about her

^BTW is Anna deliberately trying to mess with us? All three of our favorites mentioned on one cover? :facepalm:

Reactions: 1 user