BAD Vogue Covers

btby

Rookie
on top of everything awful that kamala represents this cover is such a mess.
the ill-fitting power suit, the man hands, the awkward set design, the "i just shat my pants" facial expression and corresponding color scheme, the CONVERSE ............. get it together, vogue.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
on top of everything awful that kamala represents this cover is such a mess.
the ill-fitting power suit, the man hands, the awkward set design, the "i just shat my pants" facial expression and corresponding color scheme, the CONVERSE ............. get it together, vogue.
And the weird tacky "gushing" (and weirdly "tucked in"? lmao) pink background for the radical "madam" VP manages to fall below my already rock bottom expectations. At this point I am beyond hoping for American Vogue to get it together though :hahano:

Whimsical

Super Star
The outfits, the colors (forced optimism?), Heidi and Leni Klum. Just no... :seeya:

View attachment 98283
I'm not gonna bash a 16y/o, especially since she seems unproblematic and sweet... All I'm gonna say is that we don't need another average nepo model with chipmunk cheeks strutting around. This is literally her 2nd modeling job ever (?) and it's for Vogue. She should come back in a few years when she's grown into her looks and herself as a person or better yet not come back at all. I'm just so sick and tired of seeing the same bloated, baby faces around over and over again.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

lattelover

Community Duchess
Not Vogue, but god they did poor Maria dirty on this Marie Claire cover. They had the opportunity to do a beautiful shoot in ethereal clothes with a professional ballerina, and yet they chose this (very questionable imo) outfit and hairstyle. The pose and background are so boring too :(

97329C1F-0E71-41B3-AA3A-F322FFF60DC1.jpeg

• WTF
  • Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users