BAD Vogue Covers

proseccoprincess

SkinnyGossip Royal
Beat me to it. This is like they just gave up on every level, even with the articles. One about Kendall, other about Gigi, Hailey and Justin on the cover... sounds like a parody. Next month’s cover couple= two random kids off the Disney channel, featuring Stormi Jenner’s best tips for accessorizing?

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users

Ardeur

Rising Star
Omg maybe this should go in the ‘Funny Things I saw Today’ thread cause, as you can tell by the ‘taking the stand’ headline, Kim fucking Kardashian is training to be a lawyer :run:

View attachment 54541
Well good for her tbh, at least she’s trying to accomplish something

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Blair Waldorf

Super Star
Well good for her tbh, at least she’s trying to accomplish something
Why should she take away a position from someone deserving who has worked all their life to study law, because she makes an impulsive, spur of the moment decision to become a ’lawyer’? She should stick to being ignorant, I mean, isn't that her brand anyway...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

proseccoprincess

SkinnyGossip Royal
Why should she take away a position from someone deserving who has worked all their life to study law
I don't think she's actually going to law school (or at least isn't at the moment), she's learning through apprenticeships I believe(?) so she isn't really "taking a spot away" from anyone because I'd imagine such apprenticeships are impossible to get without connections/power anyway.

Definitely not deserving of (another!) Vogue cover though.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Super Star
psvZhMg.jpg

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 7 users

vie

Grand Dame
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQWa4RAKVy/?igshid=l0zuddnd0o46
This is just so extremely bland and boring - the only thing that amazes me in a very negative way is the Kardashian resemblance. Looks like they hired the photographer of Seventeen but no, it’s Meisel.
That makeup/photoshop job does such a disservice to Kravitz's unique features by making her look like a forgettable Insta-model wannabe. Covering up her cheekbones is criminal too.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

stargirl

Community Duchess
This is just so extremely bland and boring - the only thing that amazes me in a very negative way is the Kardashian resemblance. Looks like they hired the photographer of Seventeen but no, it’s Meisel.

Although the cover is mediocre (I don’t hate it though; very Edward Enniful as always), Steven Meisel’s shots for the editorial are, in my opinion, lovely so far.

78BC1A2E-D5B1-4B36-B4CE-CBB8A661F1FA.jpeg11E206C9-AF4F-4880-B00D-F8A297F81EF2.jpeg35891BB4-5D03-40F6-BD07-D98118E8C7F9.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

silhouette

Worker Bee
Although the cover is mediocre (I don’t hate it though; very Edward Enniful as always), Steven Meisel’s shots for the editorial are, in my opinion, lovely so far.

View attachment 55821View attachment 55822View attachment 55823

I agree and must admit that I was a bit too hasty with my post. The cover showed up in my feed and I didn’t take time to look up the other shots, which are impressive and totally live up to what we are used to see from Meisel.

Reactions: 1 user

Bowienadore

Worker Bee
I know this isn’t Vogue but I saw an Elle cover so I though I could share it. This is like the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen 😖😖D048406B-D9E6-4F5D-9CF1-035EB7EDBC09.jpeg

• Agree
  • WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users