Backpacks?

Yeah! I like the variations, and that actually sounds subdued and nice. I was thinking of the classic cognac colour, forgetting that they've been making them in a wide range. I love the cognac because it's iconic, but the black-on-black and the taupe-y one is probably easier to work into daily wear.

Agree. You can match them with almost every color of your outfits. The bag was too pricey for me but now i think it is totally worth it

Sent from my Andromax U using Tapatalk

Alexander McQueen Backpack:

shopping

I want a bearabeara backpack (similar to this one) I think it's a little different and they have a variety colours and styles
beara%20beara%20giveaway

they also have cute leather ones
Stefano-Side.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I carry one too, not the cutest one but I need my laptop with me most of the time for work.

herschel_10021-00001-os_01.jpg

Does it have any kind of protection (i.e. laptop sleeve) for your laptop inside? I need a new backpack and I want it to look good, but my major must in purchasing one is that it will protect my laptop.

Does it have any kind of protection (i.e. laptop sleeve) for your laptop inside? I need a new backpack and I want it to look good, but my major must in purchasing one is that it will protect my laptop.

I think most do. The herschel one I have has a little fuzzy laptop sleeve.

I think most do. The herschel one I have has a little fuzzy laptop sleeve.

I'm mostly worried about the bottom of the backpack. I haven't been able to find a one with substantial padding on the bottom.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm mostly worried about the bottom of the backpack. I haven't been able to find a one with substantial padding on the bottom.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Laptop cases are essential. Even so, I wouldn't drop/throw my laptop around.

For school I always used to use a bag but it began to hurt my shoulders too much so I now have a plain black jansport which is far from cute :nervous:
But for edc I wanted to carry my stuff around in a backpack and I actually got a small beige leather one that I got many compliments on so I think backpacks can be cute you just need the right ones - unfortunately for school I have to use the one of a middle school boy