VgGL3.jpg

Nastya Kusakina
image4de8da8939317p.jpg

tumblr_lwn6nzotey1qizqqeo1_1280.jpg

image-4e253ed00aeb3.jpg

Elza Luijendijk
1yOtV.jpg

vZUcc.jpg

I adore babydoll faces, they're my favorite kind of face :luv: people tell me I have a very babydoll face and that makes me happy but I know it will never be as good as Gemma Ward's or Vlada's. :cry: Maybe if I stare at these girls long enough my face will become cuter. (a girl can dream!)

Look at the face of innocence and adorableness and all things sweet:
Yumi Lambert
00000155_prn.jpg

Credits to @71000 for telling me who she is! :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
More cuteness

Emily Wake
tumblr_l8ni03aGJo1qcdl1so1_5001.jpg

Emily DiDonato
mny-ccota-8-710321_0x440.jpg

Xiao Wen Ju
xiao_wen_ju.jpg

Evelina Mambetova
2886-500w.jpg

Lynn Amélie Rage
Lynn+Am%C3%A9lie+Rage+@+PMA+Models.jpg

Masha Tyelna
masha-tyelna-400x550-230863.jpg

Merethe Hopland
000000327877-merethe_hopland-fit.jpg

my favourite models have babydoll faces :grin:
(except freja... because she's stunning)

Gifs of babydolls!
Gemma
tumblr_m232mdpJ5z1qah5ozo1_500.gif
gemma in her younger, skinny days... i remember i thought she was a little alien like... but adored her face :luv:

i wish i had more of a babydoll face... my sister has pretty much the epitome of a babydoll face... her doe-eyed look, round cheeks, cupid's bow, button nose... (i guess kind of a little gemma with brown eyes/hair, slightly bigger eyes, more button like nose, more of a cupid's bow)

Honestly, I feel like a lot of these models aren't really "babydolls". Just because a girl isn't wearing makeup and is 16 years old doesn't make her a part of the very specific babydoll troupe. I feel that a true babydoll is a model who can be put in a gown and done makeup all glam and *still* carry a certain virtuous air of childlike innocence. Gemma, yes, Devon also yes. Some of the Asians sure, but not all on here. Most of these girls will look super vampy with lipstick and a black slinky dress on, negating them from being a babydoll.

Honestly, I feel like a lot of these models aren't really "babydolls". Just because a girl isn't wearing makeup and is 16 years old doesn't make her a part of the very specific babydoll troupe. I feel that a true babydoll is a model who can be put in a gown and done makeup all glam and *still* carry a certain virtuous air of childlike innocence. Gemma, yes, Devon also yes. Some of the Asians sure, but not all on here. Most of these girls will look super vampy with lipstick and a black slinky dress on, negating them from being a babydoll.

This!

You have a point there. But in my opinion, babydolls are not just about being childlike and innocent 24/7. It is also about looking so angelic that it makes you stand out, unique. Not necessarily pretty and babyfaced in the generic way. Babydolls have out-of-this-world beauty. Almost like a Martian from outer space, or a perfect porcelain doll. I agree that some of the models posted here are not 100% babydolls (Miranda, Florrie...), but I believe that a babydoll can be super sexy too, just like a super sexy model can be a babydoll if she's versatile. I mean, look at Gemma.

tumblr_mdfvo1yMD81qbg2pgo1_1280.jpg

She's the face of innocence, but she can look sexy and femme fatale-ish too. She doesn't look like a child at all in this Valentino ad.

I don't think models can be one "type" only. Girls like Gemma or Frida or Abbey Lee with great versatility can be babydolls, 90's glamazons, heroin chic, etc, etc. :)

I also think 2007 Karlie was a babydoll. I mean, how cute and childlike does she look here?
600full-karlie-kloss.jpg

Awwwh:luv: She looks adorable here, absolutely gorgeous.
I'm only starting to like the babydoll look now. Never used to appreciate it because I've always been told I have that type of face. I always want the opposite of what I am :lol:

^I agree, besides Gemma (the ultimate and inimitable babydoll) I think Siri Tollerød is next in line!

00370m.jpg

ndm4O.jpg

tumblr_m65ku0bwvw1qfkyvuo1_500.jpg

This last one here... My god, it shouldn't even be allowed!!!

Lily Cole (I'm not a fan of her but still)

128.jpg

id_magazine_best_british_lily_cole01.jpg

Jessica Stam (again not a big fan of her either)

jessica-stam-balenciaga-fall-2006-ready-to-wear.jpg

tumblr_lee6vfTEjc1qepqlyo1_500_large.png

Ali Michael (if she did lie about the whole eating disorder story then she loses my respect but she's still pretty).
tumblr_lp2qh7T0aP1qbhxv3o1_500.jpg

Luella Spring 2008

But for me the ultimate babydoll models are Gemma and Vlada.
Other models I think could pass for babydoll are Karlie, Kasia and Frida but I think they are more cutesie rather than babydolls. Asian models I think have one of the cutest and most prettiest faces but again more cutesie rather than babydoll but maybe this is because of the type of babydolls I've seen and ones portrayed.

It's been really nice to learn that so many people find the dollish looking face with smaller features pretty. Makes me feel better about my smallish mouth and week jaw witch I've always fort were unappealing.

I always fort a strong jaw and a big, wide toothy smile was the only way to be beautiful. Literally my confidence and self image has grown a little reading this thread so thanks ladies :kiss:

Might be a repeat but...

Josephine Skriver has a very youthful and cute face with soft features.

tumblr_m9ge5k7WtW1qhfrtto1_1280_large.jpg

Really? I wouldn't call her a babydoll model. I feel like it's her nose and/or forehead. Too stern/androgenous looking. Not that she isn't pretty, you just can't call every fair-skinned and blue-eyed model a babydoll.

Might be a repeat but...

Josephine Skriver has a very youthful and cute face with soft features.

tumblr_m9ge5k7WtW1qhfrtto1_1280_large.jpg

Really? I wouldn't call her a babydoll model. I feel like it's her nose and/or forehead. Maybe it's just her expression here but I'd say her look is too stern/androgenous looking to fit the type. She's pretty but we can't call every fair-skinned and blue-eyed model a babydoll.

Really? I wouldn't call her a babydoll model. I feel like it's her nose and/or forehead. Maybe it's just her expression here but I'd say her look is too stern/androgenous looking to fit the type. She's pretty but we can't call every fair-skinned and blue-eyed model a babydoll.

Yes it's her nose that gives her more of an "edge," but overall she just looks like a toddler to me for some reason, :oops: except when she has dramatic makeup on.