Babydoll Models

Are there any specific features that make someone a babydoll model?

Porcelain (pretty much flawless) skin, baby face, small (usually button) noses, cute faces, whimsical gamine and pixie-like features and usually big doe eyes. For a much shorter explanation: "baby" and "doll" features.

Reactions: 1 user
@diamondsjoyandcharm I would say that Asian faces can look the most doll-like of all! I've always been jealous of their tendency to have super-feminine looks :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
@diamondsjoyandcharm I would say that Asian faces can look the most doll-like of all! I've always been jealous of their tendency to have super-feminine looks :luv:

Hm, maybe... All they are missing are the doe eyes. The original babydoll is Gemma Ward (she set the trend) and I have to say that she actually does look a bit Asian in some pictures (also, it's weird that she's been the cover girl of the first issues of Vogue China and Vogue India... is that telling us something? :lol:). She has a very East Asian-like flat button nose with an upturn (I am of Asian descent and I have a nose very similar to hers, althought it will never look as cute on me as it looks on Gemma!) and her eyelids are quite inward (although her eyes are the biggest ever!) and she has a very "Blonde Asian" look overall (is that an actual term? :lol:). But I think that the Russian girls are the closest to babydolls (European looks with a bit of Asian looks, just like the original Ms. Ward!). And most babydolls are Russians! Natalia, Sasha, Vlada... I always think Russian women have the most beautiful ethereal looks! But then again... Russia is part of Asia too. Gah! This is confusing to type. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed with the Russian and Asians looking the most doll-like. I could only wish. I prefer this look but instead I have really strong Gisele-type features. Could never pull these looks off :(

I love LOVE babydoll faces! Such a shame that I don't have one... There is a girl in my school, she has this perfect babydoll face. Even though she is a little overweight (nowhere near obese) everytime I see her walking past, I stare like a crazy person! :shy: Can't help it.

Lily Cole
beautyful-blue-eyes-face-girl-lily-cole-Favim.com-189801.jpg

Barbara Palvin
barbara-palvin1.jpg

And both of them have thunder thighs :run:

I absolutely ADORE big big eyes, and Gemma's are just mesmerizing :luv:

Hm, maybe... All they are missing are the doe eyes. The original babydoll is Gemma Ward (she set the trend) and I have to say that she actually does look a bit Asian in some pictures (also, it's weird that she's been the cover girl of the first issues of Vogue China and Vogue India... is that telling us something? :lol:). She has a very East Asian-like flat button nose with an upturn (I am of Asian descent and I have a nose very similar to hers, althought it will never look as cute on me as it looks on Gemma!) and her eyelids are quite inward (although her eyes are the biggest ever!) and she has a very "Blonde Asian" look overall (is that an actual term? :lol:). But I think that the Russian girls are the closest to babydolls (European looks with a bit of Asian looks, just like the original Ms. Ward!). And most babydolls are Russians! Natalia, Sasha, Vlada... I always think Russian women have the most beautiful ethereal looks! But then again... Russia is part of Asia too. Gah! This is confusing to type. :)

Is it wrong that whenever somebody says something about Russians being good looking I take it as a compliment? :oops:

I really love doll faces *.* I think I'm close to having one but my not so small nose ruins it :hmm:

Is it wrong that whenever somebody says something about Russians being good looking I take it as a compliment? :oops:

I really love doll faces *.* I think I'm close to having one but my not so small nose ruins it :hmm:

Oh my gosh you're Russian???? I am so jealous!!! hahaha I wish I was Russian.
Anyway, sure you can take the compliment, I am so jealous of Russian girls... They look so ethereal and so many models are Russian (including the arguably most beautiful, Natalia and Vlada).

Haha I'm Ukrainian and I have very big eyes and a small mouth, so a bit dolly haha

sstracke_profile.jpg

Skye Stracke has to be my favourite of all. Those eyes are mesmerising.

That is you? Your eyes are stunning! Are they turquois/light green? Very beautiful!

ohh thank you :eek:
my passport says they are grey-green but yes i would rather say light green with an itsybitsy touch of blue