Azealia Banks

T

TheBellyMonster

Azealia Banks is a New York bred rapper/singer who had a big hit with her song "212". Now, I know a lot of you do not like rap music, but she is so stunning it's ridiculous how much of a crush I have on her and her songs are quite good (coming from a person who has given up on the hip hop industry, she brings me hope!)!
And the nerve of some people to try to even compare her to Nicki Minaj :mad: Idiots.....

Links to My Personal Favorite Music Videos (Mainly rap, with a hot 90s feel to it):

"Luxury"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GP4SJUVS-s

"1991"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oM_9ca8hxE

Pictures:

azealia-banks-1991-video-premiere.jpg

azealia%20banks_jpg_630x362_q85.jpg

Azealia-Banks-Luxury.jpg

650x375_azealiabankstgj.jpg

Azealia-Banks-That-Grape-Juice1-1.png

azealia-phone-540x363.jpg

I don't like her at all and this is coming from a person who loves rap/hiphop music. I honestly think she's overrated and her attitude fucking stinks, her style is horrendous and she's always starting stupid twitter beefs to keep herself relevant in the media, but other than that, she's a pretty girl with an okay figure ( yeah..I had to throw that in since we're on a gossip forum talking about bodies;)

I don't like her at all and this is coming from a person who loves rap/hiphop music. I honestly think she's overrated and her attitude fucking stinks, her style is horrendous and she's always starting stupid twitter beefs to keep herself relevant in the media, but other than that, she's a pretty girl with an okay figure ( yeah..I had to throw that in since we're on a gossip forum talking about bodies;)

This!
I really don't like her either.

I've heard that she has an attitude, but usually I don't listen to a person's music for their personalities.
But, I am curious to know how bad she is. I don't have a twitter so yeah.....

I've heard that she has an attitude, but usually I don't listen to a person's music for their personalities.
But, I am curious to know how bad she is. I don't have a twitter so yeah.....

I don't have a twitter account, but I read celebrity gossip blogs and they post copies of her stupid twitter beefs. She started one with Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, and Jim Jones. Clearly, she just started unneccessary drama for media attention, but, hey...if it works for her...go for it.

As you mentioned, I don't listen to a person's music for their personalities as well. Azealia Banks' attitude is not the reason why I don't listen to her, her music just sucks ass. point blank period.

Love this song. You can see that she has really lost weight in the last two years. Not skinny, but she looks a lot better now. I love her music. Check out her soundcloud, really good mixes there.

:kiss: