Aymeline Valade

Love it when her hair is down softens up her features
Those eyes are gorgeous!

acyN5pk4.jpg

abhYbgTp.jpg

abkqvHjR.jpg

adySnmHY.jpg

@No One
Do you happen to know if she has sisters? Or anything about her family? Because if so, then I think that I know them.

There's a French girl in my class with the same last name, she comes from a big family and her father was in the military. I had a feeling that they were related because this girl resembles her.

Last edited by a moderator:
@No One
Do you happen to know if she has sisters? Or anything about her family? Because if so, then I think that I know them.

There's a French girl in my class with the same last name, she comes from a big family and her father was in the military. I had a feeling that they were related because this girl resembles her.

hey it's highly possible :

http://www.parismatch.com/Vivre/Mode/Aymeline-Valade-prefere-choquer-qu-ennuyer-161049

in this french interview she tells that she visited the world due to the constent traveling of her parents. Her father is not in the military but it's quite the same : he works for the Defense Ministry !

Plus i checked and she actually has a sister !

Are you at Marie de France in Montreal ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So they have similar bone structures, as can be seen here. But this girl is shorter and much heavier (still average, but quite heavy in the hip area)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 166
So they have similar bone structures, as can be seen here. But this girl is shorter and much heavier (still average, but quite heavy in the hip area)

why don't you ask her ?
i don't see the ressemblance but it's still possible, she's french right ?
Aymeline has not narrow hipps and she's tall but not a giant model (1m77).

It's awfully quite around her. I hope she educates herself, travels a lot....to have a good reason to be absent ?

It's awfully quite around her. I hope she educates herself, travels a lot....to have a good reason to be absent ?

she alreday travels and educates herself a lot she's a smart one, she has studied before modeling. She's not puting all her hopes (even though she is BIG in the industry) in modeling at all you can tell from her interviews.

Amazing to see that Aymeline still refuses to get a decent hair color. :grin: It's like being remembered when I had the very first experiments with hydrogen peroxide .....

LAN_0265.450x675.JPG

in Cannes

Still in love with her collarbones sticking out so much !

AGKyYIt.png

I decided to post the pic without her strange hair, never mind.