waist 24 | 60
hips 35 | 88
shoes 9 | 39.5
hair light brown
eyes blue

She definitely isn't superskinny, but she has lovely eyes :luv:

975kkp.jpg

975kkp.jpg

She started modelling more seriously really late too, something like at 26 years old, as she did some when she was younger but didn't really get the appeal/interest.

She seems to have a structure similar to mine
Bigger legs than top, so thank you for introducing me to her! I know if she can be this thin, I can too :D
Aymeline-Valade-Vogue-4.jpg

Aymeline-Valade-by-Matthias-Vriens-McGrath-for-ZOO-Magazine-DesignSceneNet-01.jpg

damn those arms!
Aymeline-Valade-Matthias-Vriens-McGrath4.jpg

AymelineValadeOffDuty.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stop staring at her deep blue eyes :luv: ... in some pics she also has this masculine-meets-feminine thing going on which makes her quite interesting :)

aymeline-valade.jpg

936full-aymeline-valade.jpg

lanvin-ss-2012-aymeline-valade-othilia-simon-by-steven-meisel.jpg

MOD_AymelineValade_long.jpg

aymeline-valade-by-giampaolo-sgura-marching-orders-vogue-japan-october-2011-10.jpg

P1090989%2520chanel%2520expo_1000_0_resize.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Aymeline%2BValade%2Bby%2BTxema%2BYeste%2B%2528Harper%2527s%2BBazaar%2BSpain%2BOctober%2B2011%2529.jpg
aymeline-valade7.jpg

Aymeline-Valade-Harpers-Bazaar-Spain-4.jpg
Aymeline-Valade-Harpers-Bazaar-Spain-3.jpg

6bdf093a8f01f2ac_aymeline-valade4.preview.jpg
img-thing

Gucci-Aymeline-Valade-by-Txeme-Yeste-for-Harpers-Bazaar-Espa%C3%B1a-October-2011-08.jpeg

In love with this entire set, as you can tell from my avatar picture!

She's amazing. You can really tell her age through how she carries herself. It's incredibly powerful and refreshing to sense that knowledge of self through the pics.

I love this bitch, beautiful eyes, great cheekbones and very skinny upper body and arms. What a great 2011 and 2012 for her.

I don't like her style though.

Numéro #132 April 2012 Cover | Aymeline Valade by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
aymelinecover.jpg

She looks STUNNING on this cover..love it :)

She kinda reminds me of a model version of Linda Hamilton. She's certainly interesting to look at. Very versatile.
linda-hamilton-terminator-560x374.jpg

She kind of reminds me of Alexa Chung, in some photos. That's a compliment from me :D