Aymeline Valade

Yeah but..Tami is 17 and Aymeline is 31 so we will see what she looks like in 14 years.

Reactions: 1 user
I want to pull $20 out of my handbag and offer it to her on the sole condition of dying her hair back to brown. $20 to just stop looking at this wannabe-grunge, fried shit messing up what would otherwise be perfection. I'll go as high as $30.
It wouldn't be so bad if she was actually *just* fried blonde, but her roots are clearly showing through and she's at AN EVENT, not the grocery store. :tsk:

street_style_nueva_york_fashion_week_septiembre_2016_dia_3_92771415_800x.jpg
street_style_nueva_york_fashion_week_septiembre_2016_dia_4_429534276_1200x.jpg
street_style_nueva_york_fashion_week_septiembre_2016_dia_4_787291612_800x.jpg

For now
Madame Valade has dark hair,

zwrPGY5.jpg

but who knows what it will be tomorrow, September looked like this:
12 septembre - blonde
24 Septembre - dark
29 Septembre - blonde
30 Septembre - dark

And she is still SO fierce on the runway, amazing presence, really a force of nature,

sry-lb-ss17-001-654x980.jpg

comment_reproduire_le_look_beaut___tr__s__cool_girl__du_d__fil___sonia_rykiel___4722.jpeg_north_499x_white.jpg

Aymeline+Valade+Sonia+Rykiel+Runway+Paris+vKz0_THXfH2x.jpg

edit: and blonde Aymeline still has her moments too,

RExE9an.jpg
RExE9an.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
New digitals on DNA Models' site
pDnClUQ.jpg

j8z5LnE.jpg

I love models around my age who are mature, still skinny and incredibly striking instead of relying on youthful metabolism, wasting their potential and washing up at 22. It's really special to retain your beauty even after the fresh-faced phase is over :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I love models around my age who are mature, still skinny and incredibly striking instead of relying on youthful metabolism, wasting their potential and washing up at 22. It's really special to retain your beauty even after the fresh-faced phase is over :luv:
Agreed! I never want to stop looking like myself, if that makes sense? And thanks @oferta for always updating the threads for the >25 year olds. :inluv:

This.

If you have followed the development of veterans like Aymeline, Olga, Vlada, Anja or Magda (some more) it is IMPOSSIBLE to root for today's 'models'. It's like you were used to drive a Porsche in the past, and now evil people want you to believe that a Ford Fiesta is equally great ?! My skinny ass! 19yo old Vlada vs 19yo Kendull is a no brainer. And don't even get me started to think of a faceoff between 31 years old Magda and a future 31 years old TscheeTschee.

I am not going to stop uploading and bumping threads of the eternal beauties I grew up with. They deserve being on top, they deserve being on Page 1. I want anonymous guests to see what kind of models we have worshipped over the years. And continue to do so.

Amen

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Aymeline update

Sonia Rykiel Fall 2018 couture

KIM_0333.jpg

NO.21 Resort Lookbook

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 6.28.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 6.27.38 PM.png

Streetstyle shot
Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 8.21.03 PM.png