Avril Lavigne

More pics from June 8, 2013 in London, UK

179750_481192868624588_527061208_n.jpg

10074_475807555826908_651164793_n.jpg

Wow, a hoodie and a leather jacket in London. Is it that cold there now?

SAME PICS UNTAGGED ( Posting it again as I've realized I posted one of the same pics twice in my previous post):

a84rn.jpg

2ryoiep.jpg

adcgsm.jpg

mufn8z.jpg

@peruviangirl you have been warned many times (by SG herself) to stop spamming the forums with pictures of celebrities that are completely non relative to Skinny Gossip. You have failed to do so, and that resulted with you getting slapped, once. Do you want any more? Because I know for a fact that there are many girls here that would jump at the chance to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
@peruviangirl you have been warned many times (by SG herself) to stop spamming the forums with pictures of celebrities that are completely non relative to Skinny Gossip. You have failed to do so, and that resulted with you getting slapped, once. Do you want any more? Because I know for a fact that there are many girls here that would jump at the chance to do so.

Thank you so much, my dear @SugarFree! I told her and told her but she did not listen!!

Peruviangirl - listen up, like I told you, your enthusiasm is great but please use it appropriately! It's fine if we don't like the same people as you, but you are just spamming threads with pictures that have nothing to do with weight or skinny or fashion or anything! Most do not even show their bodies. Even though I think Avril is a piece of trash, it would actually be fine if it was like "oh, look how much weight Avril Lavine lost, check out her thighs" or whatever but with you it's just a bunch of :blahblah: and not relevant, no body talk etc. Remember this is SkinnyGossip for fuck sake.

Thanks again, @SugarFree!! :kiss:

:twisted:

Thanks for saying this, let's just hope she'll get it this time :rolleyes:

Idk... she just feels a little too old to be singing "Here's to Never Growing Up". I feel like she has had enough life experiences and this is the best she could come up with? Some summer pop anthem that high school seniors will be putting on repeat? Meh.

I was a high school senior this year and I'm saddened you think my age group listens to that shit... But then again they all probably do, I just forget because I don't