Avril Lavigne

I feel like my horrid emo girl/heavy eyeliner/flatironed hair/massive side fringe phase in high school is just too raw to really like her style or music much :oops: I do give her props for dressing however she wants... It might be a little outdated at this point, but that kind of makes it even better that she's sticking to it in a way.

dllu9c.jpg

289zyol.jpg

otnq5i.jpg

lavigne+avril+2011+feb+brit2.jpg

FP_6939049_Lavigne_Avril_NYC_11_13.jpg

@Ak91 i think she used to be skinnier in her "skater girl" days...

Avril_Lavigne_resimleri_masast_duvar_katlar_posterleri_2.jpg

I loved her first album. I swear I still know all the words... She was like the prettiest girl ever to me. I remember when my mom bought me tickets as a surprise to one of her first shows, it was amazing! The second album was all right. Then the third one was a completely different person. I never liked the whole punk princess thing.

She bothers me so much! You'd think that once you're a married woman you'd stop singing songs about boyfriends and crushes and grow the Fuck up. Seriously, her figure isnt bad, why does she still dress like a hot topic clearance rack? She's trying so hard to hang onto that middle school fan base. I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 1 user
Ha, I know undercuts show off your cheekbones and all that but girl needs to take it easy on the contouring powder...

Didn't know undercuts had that effect. Hence her cheekbones look so fucking prominent and her face looks gaunt too. I should do that,too-haha.