Avril Lavigne

Z

zer0fat

What do you think about Avril, her style and body?
I think she is about 5'2 tall and maybe weighs around 110-120 pounds? (I'm only guessing her weight...)

avril-lavigne-fashion-clothing-trends-2012.jpg

Avril%2Blavigne.jpg

Avril-Lavigne-With-2012-Abbey-Dawn-Spring-Dress.jpeg

avril_lavigne_hair_styles.jpg

avril-lavigne-purple-black-bikini-saint-tropez-june-25-2011-0.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I was just thinking of starting a thread about her, you beat me to it ;)

I love her look, most of the time, and her body, though she's so short I don't think I can realistically aspire to look like that...

She was very skinny when she was younger, now she's grown up a bit she's more slim than super-thin. Still think she looks great though.

Attachments

• article-2008468-0CBC79AD00000578-682_468x515.jpg
    article-2008468-0CBC79AD00000578-682_468x515.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: 1 users
I think her current style is way better than what she used to look like ..and i also like the blond hair... i'm not a fan of her music though (i have a different idea of punk)...

avril-lavigne-before-andamp-after.jpg

avril-lavigne-300x400.jpg

al-md-shot02_avril_125_site_c.jpg

Before pic:
avril_lavigne_live_stage_performance.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, the blonde hair looks better than her natural mousy brown colour, I always thought she'd look better with darker hair though, maybe that's just me.

I don't *want* to like her music, it's not the usual kind of thing I'm into but somehow I just can't help it, I really like most of the singles she's released! :oops:

I don't think she's actually as thin as she looks in some photos. At premieres etc. she's always wearing dresses that go wider at the waist and accentuate her small torso, but the bikini photo shows she has a bit of a belly. I think she's just naturally slim. That's all I have to say about her, really, I'm quite neutral about her music :p when I was around 13-14 years old I was a big fan though.

avrillavigne01.jpg

avril-lavigne-barneys.jpg

avril.jpg

avril-lavigne-green-top-hawaii-01_3d4a1bfbb6f7a2aa9f0828ae62093748.jpg

avril-lavigne-fhm-aus-march-2012.jpg

I like a bunch of her popular songs like 'Girlfriend' and 'Complicated' and a few I can't remember right now
I remember watching an interview of hers a looong time ago & she said before she was famous she was really fat/had put on a lot of weight & she lost it before she 'made it'. I looked for pictures, couldn't find any :S

@Ak91 i think she used to be skinnier in her "skater girl" days...

Avril_Lavigne_resimleri_masast_duvar_katlar_posterleri_2.jpg

I'd guess around 110 pounds as well. I don't think she'll ever make a comeback like she wants to; the days of her style looking good/fitting in are over.

I'd guess around 110 pounds as well. I don't think she'll ever make a comeback like she wants to; the days of her style looking good/fitting in are over.

Agree. First of all, I think she is around 110 pounds, there is no way she is 120 !

She's been at this weight for quite a while now, too. I think she could use some toning, but she's probably naturally petite-ish.

Can anyone post some recent pictures of her? In each pic you posted on this thread she seems to be at a different weight...i'd like to know what she looks like at the moment.

Can anyone post some recent pictures of her? In each pic you posted on this thread she seems to be at a different weight...i'd like to know what she looks like at the moment.

Perhaps she got fat and is waiting to come out of hiding until the weight disappears? :lol:

Those are some pretty recent pictures that aren't photoshopped (at least i think so):

avril-lavigne-katsuya-2012.jpg

avril-lavigne-abbey-dawn-launch-party.jpg

avril-taylor.jpg

Taylor doesn't look good in that pic either. The leather pants are very unflattering imo.

Leather is super hard to pull off, even for skinny girls. It just makes the person look bigger 2 or 3 times than the person really is which is sad cause I'd love to be able to wear them one day.

Love her style, but can't stand her. Also, she's not skinny, just thin. She'd look fucking fantastic if she lost 10-15 lb imho.

Reactions: 2 users
I used to love her she was my idol then she became kind if trashy. I still think she is quite pretty though.
I agree Samira she would be amazing if she lost 10lbs