Avril Lavigne

Not a fan of the girlie-punk thing either (I so grew out of that when I graduated high school, lol), but its working for her. She makes loads of money with it, and if she ditched that persona she would probably lose all her fans and money. I bet in private she's not like that.

I feel the same way. I think she grew out of it at least a little, but continues with it to satisfy her fans.

I feel the same way. I think she grew out of it at least a little, but continues with it to satisfy her fans.
I agree a 100%.

avril-lavigne.jpg

Avril-Lavigne-goodbye2.jpg

avril-lavigne-goodbye.jpg

get

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her b/c she doesnt care about others and their opinions. I dont like her style per say.....but its her. I admire her confidence. Shes petitie and pretty IMO and she Canadian! love it!

yes, she was amazing thinspo at the beginning of her career....those arms :luv:

I'd still consider her a thinspo. She's one of the very few celebs who's stayed pretty much with the same weight since the beginning. Trust me, I've seen her live a few months ago and she looked pretty much the same as you see her in those let go pics.

FOR ALL THE ONES WONDERING HOW SHE LOOKED AS A KID/TEEN, IF SHE WAS FAT OR WHATSOEVER:

Baby years
qq7a6b.jpg

33viwp0.jpg

Childhood
121btw2.jpg

122dy7s.jpg

zmxg8p.jpg

2jd146s.jpg

zofimh.jpg

2hcm8eh.jpg

A few more pics from her childhood:

2wgvwa0.jpg

29zo2g6.jpg

110euj9.jpg

Another pic from her high school days:
etzmvs.jpg

Seems she's always been this lanky skinny kid....

Last edited by a moderator:
You are limited to 8 pics in one post, that's why it didn't work! I took the time to "translate" your post - happy now? ^^

And btw when you insert an image don't copy the ""![/QUOTE] I love the pic of her...t albumn too. She looks a lot more natural :)