20rwmyc.jpg

2lo2kvq.jpg

FP_7702986_RIJ_2011_TEENCHOICE_SET1_17_123-530x745.jpg

In a bikini that year ( 2011):
2lbpb34.jpg

eiw5yo.jpg

j0uot4.jpg

34q9wzq.jpg

I had the exact same problem. Instead of copying and pasting the link yourself, click on "copy image address", and use that link. It should work.

Thank you :) I've just done that to all my previous posts as you can see :)

iydkxw.jpg

a2urza.jpg

12969471017.jpg

normal_20061205-avril_lavigne_by_mark_liddell_for_vanity_fair_hq7%5B1%5D.jpg

xq15.jpg

Pic from today ( April 6) with fans:
lqJ3c.jpg

Based on all of these pics I've put here ( page 4 and this one). Any guesses of her weight if she's 5'3? I'd say she's around 100 lbs or maybe a teeny bit less.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say she's around 100-105 pounds. I *really* don't think she's less.

Yeah, I think you're right based on the fact she's almost 5'4, she's 5'3.5.. So yeah, she's gotta be 100-105 lbs with that height, which makes her have a BMI of 17.

Has anyone seen her latest video goodbye..?

She was wearing lingerie in that video! If you haven't seen it, here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziaBaMJjiew

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
With fans in LA- April 6, 2012
lqJ3c.jpg

Madeo Restaurant in LA- April 11, 2012
SsBBd.jpg

Toronto, Canada's aiport- April 20 ,2012
fu3u55.jpg

2e4vpzm.jpg

I don´t hate, but pity her for trying to keep that "misunderstood, angry teenage girl" attitude for so long. Bitch please, everyone knows you´re 27 and making the millions.
She´s pretty. She has a good body. Everyone knows her - what else could she ask for?

I think because her personality is so girlie punk that for some reason I love seeing her all dressed and glammed up! I think she looks good but in some of her bikini pics looks like she has a beer gut... Obviously not huge but for not having kids it should be completely flat with her frame

I think because her personality is so girlie punk that for some reason I love seeing her all dressed and glammed up! I think she looks good but in some of her bikini pics looks like she has a beer gut... Obviously not huge but for not having kids it should be completely flat with her frame

Beer gut? OMG, not at all. Have you seen these bikini pics of her: http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1403&page=5 ?
Although there was a time she was a little fatter than that...(2008-2009)

I don´t hate, but pity her for trying to keep that "misunderstood, angry teenage girl" attitude for so long. Bitch please, everyone knows you´re 27 and making the millions.
She´s pretty. She has a good body. Everyone knows her - what else could she ask for?

Not a fan of the girlie-punk thing either (I so grew out of that when I graduated high school, lol), but its working for her. She makes loads of money with it, and if she ditched that persona she would probably lose all her fans and money. I bet in private she's not like that.