Avril Lavigne

Is it me or does her smile look completely forced in all of these pictures? As if she's thinking "get me the fuck out of here, something stinks and I'm bored as hell"

yeah, she always has this look on her face like she just farted and is trying to smile it off.

E! News- May 13, 2013

Interview video ( 3rd video):
http://www.eonline.com/news/418404/...he-scenes-of-here-s-to-never-growing-up-video

Backstage pics
33093k3.jpg

33pd5bp.jpg

In the interview video she's dressed perfect: chic and mature. Impressed. Wore black high heels, black skinny jeans and that leopard blouse. Finally she's growing up...

Ugh I wish her stupid ratty weave would just get stuck in a blender already

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know why she insists upon that raccoon eyed look. I am all for dark and smokey, but that just looks unkempt and childish. And these photos make her look rather squat, but it might be the angle.

I don't know why she insists upon that raccoon eyed look. I am all for dark and smokey, but that just looks unkempt and childish. And these photos make her look rather squat, but it might be the angle.

Which photos? These 2 last ones...? She has so much potential, at least she's dressing better now...