Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

Absolutely in love with the second girl from the left. Her thick eyebrows are everything. She also seems to be the one of the skinniest, at least on this picture.

Can't edit anymore, sorry for the double post.
I Instagrammed her straight away and her name is Ana Rossolovich (aristocrat Russian name) and she's right up my alley. Hope she'll keep working on her body!

Reactions: 1 users
Can't edit anymore, sorry for the double post.
I Instagrammed her straight away and her name is Ana Rossolovich (aristocrat Russian name) and she's right up my alley. Hope she'll keep working on her body!

The second girl from the left is actually Alisha Nesvat :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Here’s the official photo:

196E1417-76F8-4DD4-ACB8-08DC0A0D7349.jpeg

Agree with @Aemiko. None of them stand out to me. Girl on the far right who posted this gives me some Anabela vibes but that’s it.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 3 users

View attachment 58315

Agree with @Aemiko. None of them stand out to me. Girl on the far right who posted this gives me some Anabela vibes but that’s it.
All of these girls are already models signed with big agencies (from left to right: Lesya Kaf, Alisha Nesvat, Ana Rossolovich, Katy Aney, Anastasiya Volkova) and some of them are among the more successful current Avant models. I assume they were only asked to attend for publicity and Instagram purposes.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

View attachment 58315

Leysa looks awful but I don’t hate this photo. Anastasiya and particularly Alisha are both doing very well and stand out compared to some of the other girls I’ve seen so far. The other two I’m not familiar with but are promising? These seem to have the most potential out of the other girls. Them (and Kris Grikaite, amongst other major Avant girls) are probably there for publicity and inspiration.

(aaaand @proseccoprincess basically posted the exact same thing but better... my point remains lol)

The video is not groundbreaking but I always enjoy listening about Avant for a reason. There you go:

ABOUT THE DAY

NATALIA: It’s my fourth time here, in Avant camp. It used to be in Sochi every year, this time in Barcelona. We all come here to get ready for the fashion week, improve our body. Our day starts at 7 am, 7:20 we go for a run and a workout that lasts for an hour.

RIA: I think I’m the first one to wake up in the camp. I’m up by 6 am.

ALISHA : the best part of AC is the dancing classes. We do everything: voguing, Latino... an the music is awesome too. I think dancing is extremely important for a model because it not only physically works on the body and makes you more flexible but many girls who have problems with being “closed up” really open up and lose their shyness.

After the class we have a quick stretch and all try to sit in our splits.

AC is a great way to work on the body but let’s not forget about learning! We go to talks a lot, have discussions and panels, try to gain knowledge about the industry, get to know designers, photographers.

FOOD

We all love fish products. We are in Barcelona, by the sea. It’s all fresh!!

ALISHA: I love chicken and meat. For breakfast it’s usually avocado toasts. It’s a classic staple for models, I think.

Every single day we change the girls on duty (it’s always 5 of them) who clean up, cook, wash the dishes. But we all try to help!

WHAT AC GAVE ME:

When I came to the camp I learned how to cook shrimps. [strong game]

It taught me how to walk in heels. How to be more confident and keep your posture straight.

STEINBERG: It kickstarted my career, I came to AC first, then flew to Japan for the contract and it started. I shot for LV, Fendi, walked for Max Mara etc.

SONYA: My most significant job was definitely Prada. Walked for them twice in a row. The second time they changed my eyebrows, hair colour and I decided to leave it like that because I truly love it.

Most girls go to London after the camp.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
uhm. She is short (172 cm according to Avants site) and face is mildly average.

That's what I thought at first too, but along weight loss last parts to start losing is often times the face - she'd serve a sunken in cheekbone look along with a sharper jawline, I'd imagine. She seems to have the face structure for it

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user