Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

Figured this was the best place to post because I don’t think she deserves a thread yet (hasn’t really done any real work, still in development) but I loooove this Avant girl, Ana Eld. Avant teaches their models well- based on her insta, she has such a positive and healthy outlook towards modeling and seems to be enjoying every day, it just makes me happy :lol::flower: and her near-incomprehensible English is so cute lol
6B9465CB-2503-465B-AC3A-746AD47E8D08.jpeg

This page was started by Asya Rosh and Milena Ioanna and Saida Valieva have shown support for the page so far (that I know of).
:drama:

Going to save the pictures/caption below before the post inevitably gets deleted.
0D0Tmj8P_t.jpg

English version‼️
I am grateful to social networks for giving the opportunity to spread information and be heard!
Lilya Chepegina @liliyachepegina is the agent who works for Avant Models agency @avantmodelsagency (which is the mother agency of such models as Kris Grikaite and Sasha Luss). She’s using social media to bully and harrass me and I want to expose her for what she is doing to myself and other innocent models.
Avant Models agency @avantmodelsagencywas my mother agency for 7 years. A year ago, I lived and worked as a model in Moscow, working with Avant. They began to delay my salary even though the client paid the contract a long time ago! This went on for over several months. I have no other income besides the model business, I had bills to pay, so I was left with no choice but to work directly with the client, I did not tell Avant as they refused to pay me and I needed money to live off of. When my agent Lilya Chepegina found out the contract with Avant models was broken. I admitted my guilt, I apologized, I was ready to pay a fine of (600$). They’ve owed around $5,000 on my account (the average monthly salary in my hometown is $450, so for me this is a lot of money). Unlike other agencies, the owner of avant-models Julia Shavyrina pays the salary, not a financial director. Julia did not answer my calls but instead blocked me. I wanted to file a lawsuit in court, the contract is sent out only with the permission from the owner Julia Shavyrina.
A year has passed, I still have not been paid the money, I have not seen my contract since I was 16. Yesterday one of the Avant’s bookers (Lily Chepegina) posted my picture in her instastories!(The third story is not about me, but about some other model). I can not translate the Russian jargon but I can say for sure, that they’re insults and threats.
Also this agent (Lilya Chepegina) is a teacher at Avant school. She teaches girls 10-13 years old.
Later I will post my video where I will tell my story!I also have other stories of girls who were kicked out of an avant but they are afraid and silent! They can’t tell their stories from the fear of owner Yulia, she threatens them with court!..➡️ #notavantbabe

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Sad
  • Useful
Reactions: 6 users
This page was started by Asya Rosh and Milena Ioanna and Saida Valieva have shown support for the page so far (that I know of).
:drama:

Going to save the pictures/caption below before the post inevitably gets deleted.

Just so you guys know, I think the translation on the fifth image is wrong. In Russian it says "work further for 5K", which I think is in dollars as it is a reference to the 5K that the model says Avant owes her. I think whoever did the translation assumed the 5K meant rubles, and 5000 rubles is roughly 80USD

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Wow, Avant should keep it professional in my opinion. What the agency owner wrote about the girl is way way way too much, also gives a very bad vibe about Avant. I feel bad for the girl, I don’t know what is the truth behind the story, but no one deserve to be humiliated.

• Agree
With regards to Millena ... if I remember correctly she was with Avant, then not, then with them again, and isn't currently. I also seem to remember reading somewhere that her mother interfered a lot and was difficult. I wish I could remember where I saw that...

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Avant Camp is looking... different... this year...

View attachment 57601

It's not even about he body. Maybe Im delusional but I believe that Russians are born dedicated and are able to turn any girl into a confident skinny! Their faces are the problem here - I see no modelling potential at all? Are we going all unconventional beauty or what?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Wasn’t sure what the best place to post this was, but am in love with this new face at Avant :luv::

I used the search tool for her name and no results came up, so I thought I’d share some photos. She’s at Avant Camp Rn and hasn’t done any real work yet, but she’s tiny and very dainty-looking, and I really like her face. She seems very young and imo I think she has a lot of potential. Thoughts?

Xylo :bow:

Reactions: 4 users
Wasn’t sure what the best place to post this was, but am in love with this new face at Avant :luv::

I used the search tool for her name and no results came up, so I thought I’d share some photos. She’s at Avant Camp Rn and hasn’t done any real work yet, but she’s tiny and very dainty-looking, and I really like her face. She seems very young and imo I think she has a lot of potential. Thoughts?

View attachment 57772
View attachment 57773View attachment 57774View attachment 57775View attachment 57776
I like her! Love her skin tone, those brown eyes and her fuller upper lip. Excited to see what her face will look like when she gets older (I like her babyface, but she’d also be so gorgeous with more defined cheekbones imo)

I like her! Love her skin tone, those brown eyes and her fuller upper lip. Excited to see what her face will look like when she gets older (I like her babyface, but she’d also be so gorgeous with more defined cheekbones imo)
Agreed! Honestly, Avant is a goldmine for new faces with a lot of potential (and who are skinny too!) and Kate is gorgeous, she has very cute features. I could scroll through Avant’s Instagram all day long...

• Agree

View attachment 57772
View attachment 57773View attachment 57774View attachment 57775View attachment 57776
She’s pretty young and just starting out, so I wouldn’t say my opinion is anywhere near solidified, but the only thing I like about her is her Xylo/collarbone area. Waist? Meh. Legs? No thanks. Face? Not for me.
7915104F-C320-495E-9AEE-E3A4DF183084.jpeg653C0D3D-EED1-4915-854B-26205860812B.jpeg