Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

So if I have this straight...StarSystem is recruiting aggressively/creepily, so Avant decided to shitsling on Instagram?

Can't even tell who is being the more mature, professional representative in this exchange.
Honestly I thought it was normal for agencies to want and try to get girls from other agencies, even if they are being aggressive about it (I mean just look at the girls Avant has, I don’t blame starsystem) but Avant doesn’t have to full on post screenshots for the world to see. That’s none of our business, and in my opinion I think Avant is being more unprofessional than starsystem when it comes to that. Avant should take it as a compliment, move on and tell their girls to block anyone from Starsystem. But then Joseph defended himself on the post but not in a very professional way either. At least he deleted it right away. I thought Avant would have deleted their story and this post by now.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I'm sooo glad someone posted the starsystem drama, I screenshotted too to post just in case no one else did :drama:

I find it immature on behalf of the model who shared someone sliding in her dms with her booker--like just ignore or block girl! It's a DM not a contract mailed to you house?Also find it very very strange Avant would post things like "do they even have top girls?" It came across as so horrendously immature to me, like if lesya kaf was running someone's agency (ironically, she's with starsystem now).

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I'm sooo glad someone posted the starsystem drama, I screenshotted too to post just in case no one else did :drama:

I find it immature on behalf of the model who shared someone sliding in her dms with her booker--like just ignore or block girl! It's a DM not a contract mailed to you house?Also find it very very strange Avant would post things like "do they even have top girls?" It came across as so horrendously immature to me, like if lesya kaf was running someone's agency (ironically, she's with starsystem now).
Perhaps the model knew there was already some competition between the two agencies (probably tons of competition because Avant seems so pissed, they are acting like Starsystem took a bunch of their girls) and wanted to stir up some drama and maybe get some attention making herself more popular. :sneaky: But you're right, I didn't see it from that point of view of the model being immature as well. Im sure tons and tons of models get dms every day from agencies and they dont even bother to open the message.

@espressoenthusiast Maybe the model had been warned about system ahead of time?
Smaller scale but a couple of years back a newer agency in Montreal was poaching girls and harassing models from other top agencies to get them to switch over. Apparently artists were also pressuring girls to switch at jobs and would keep pushing even if the girl said she wasn't interested. The other top agencies ended up signing an integrity agreement that they wouldn't try stealing others' models and sent it out to EVERYONE so even though the document never mentioned the agency in question it was obvious who they were referring to because it was the only agency who didn't sign.

I find it immature on behalf of the model who shared someone sliding in her dms with her booker--like just ignore or block girl! It's a DM not a contract mailed to you house?
Not necessarily. It's just politics and depending on the specific situation I can see several advantages of sharing with your booker (provided you stay loyal and don't jump ship right after.. in which case, you're fucked). Loyalty over royalty.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
5F93CC3E-CFF4-4BD1-A004-3F8F20B6C09F.jpeg

Comments on that post that they still haven’t taken down.

• WTF

Avant posted a picture of Else Hunt yesterday, she is adorable! Looks really young, I see so much potential! :luvluv:

Looks like they have some new picks from Barcelona in this team now!
Also legs :luv:

• Love