Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

Artemis

Community Duchess
Nov 16, 2012
NYC
Just getting the ball rolling on this thread--I am not Russian/E.European and don't really have any particularly "inside" information. Everything posted has been crudely translated. I have never asked my Russian friends about their mother agencies. From what I've seen, it seems a lot like the Vaganova academy (ballet), and if that's the case, then Russian models will be forever superior to us Scandinavian/Caribbean/Brazilian/Chinese [and dozen chubby American] girls. They seem to be especially candid about weight and fitness (something my USA agency has never been). For a mother agency, they have a lot of girls working in big markets, 21 by models.com 's count:
http://models.com/agency/avant-models-agency/models
Some of their big models:
Sasha Luss
Nastya Kusakina
Sveltana Zakharova

there are lots of others . . . .

So, they start off with some pretty standard requirements:

Become a model
Modeling agency "Avant" is very interested in the new models.
Please fill out the form only if you meet these criteria:
  1. Are you between 13 to 22 years old
  2. Your height from 170 to 182 cm
  3. Your waist is 63 cm, your hips up to 93 cm
Please send photos of the face without make-up, as well as a bathing suit.
They also have an Avant School, where you can:
Learn everything you should be able to model, 2 months (16 lessons) for ₽19 500 (RUB) [or $275 (USD) or 253 (EU)]. Girls from 11y to 25y can take the course. It's in Moscow.

Model School №1 in Russia
Do you think that the person on the cover is no better than your own? Begin your ascent in the glossy world with a model school Avant Models! In just 2 weeks of hard and interesting work on themselves under the guidance of professionals you will become the standard of beauty and style. In a small group of like-minded people you will know everything that is required to know the model, get personalized advice and mentor your first professional portfolio at the end of training. Already in the course of study in our school models you will be able to take part in auditions, and even sign a contract with the renowned model agencies in the world! How to become a model? Avant Models Model school offers several courses required to climb on the podium and to appear before a professional camera. The most coveted models - Course shows. On this course you have committed his first steps on the catwalk. Teachers model school will teach you to move with ease and grace in high heels on the catwalk and beyond. You will learn all the secrets of proper flying gait patterns, accept the participation in the parade of school models. This experience will certainly come in handy in life. No less significant rate of model schools - style. On the catwalk models wear stylists. But you need to be a model around the clock! In this course you comprehend all the intricacies of selection of clothes: the right choice of clothes, the combination of colors and textures, selection of accessories. With a properly chosen wardrobe graduates of our school model always look stylish and fashionable, like the cover of a glossy magazine. Separate models of the course is devoted to school makeup. The right make-up must always comply with the time and place, as well as beneficial to show the advantages of your face and to hide his shortcomings. That is why it is so important in the modeling world and everyday life. This course will also take your first experience model.Fashion-photographer tells the correct posture and angles for the most successful photographs will interact with the camera to get consistently good pictures. In addition to the above, the school models you acquire basic knowledge in the field of acting and experienced teachers tell us how to make the figure of the ideal long without exhausting diets.

1. Defile
(I think this is suppose to be french for 'fashion show,' défilé de mode)
You will learn how to gracefully walk in high heels on the runway.
You will learn the proper gait, which will come in handy not only for work, but in life. Catwalk models​

2. Style
You will be taught how to choose the clothes, how to combine colors, how to choose accessories to look stylish and fashionable dressed as a girl on the cover of the magazine. Education in the model school

3. Dietetics
On this course you will learn how you need to eat to lose weight to model parameters. You will learn how to feel cheerful and confident without exhausting diets. Lose Weight Together!

4. Acting skills
You forget about all the problems that concern you, get rid of fears and phobias related to communication with people, performance before a large number of people.

5. Fotopozirovanie and make-up
To introduce you to fashion-photography, which will tell you about the basics of posing and show in practice what poses and angles most advantageous and effective. Fotopozirovanie, model portfolio.

AvantCamp:
It's in Sochi (though they have different sessions throughout the year in different locations depending on season), for girls looking to get signed or 'get slim and sporty' or ready for fashion week. Cost: 25000 RUB per week (or $352 USD or 324 EU). It has been primarily promoted through Russian social media, I've attached some of their posts below. They are not shy about posting small portions of healthy food, yoga/pilates and outdoor sports as exercise, and thinspo pictures.
AVANTCAMP
Unique sports camp in Sochi

Start Time:
3 January at 6:00 am
End Time:
17 January at 10:00 am

Keep calm and go to Sochi! We invite everyone to the second shift of the unique winter camp AvantCamp, which will be held from 3 to 17 January 2016 in Sochi! What AvantCamp? It - sports camp under the auspices of the best modeling agencies Russian Avant Models. Within 2 weeks, the camp participants will have the unique opportunity to lose weight with the
D83CDFC2_2x.png
D83CDF1F_2x.png
2744_2x.png
2744_2x.png
2744_2x.png

2728_2x.png
2728_2x.png
D83CDF80_2x.png

Reactions: 7 users
Do you want the same slender waist, like our #AvantFutureTopModel Dashi Dogushevoy ?! comply with its meal plan: "Breakfast: pumpkin porridge with nuts Snack: Apple Dinner: salmon with steamed broccoliDinner: salad of cabbage, carrots, radish with lemon juice or 2 boiled eggs Plus add to that training in swimming 3 times a week, as does the Dasha and you are guaranteed a nice press Want to join Dasha in Sochi and together to become leaner in the New Year? Avant Camp waiting places still is! Spend with us the coolest winter holidays!
blank.gif

Uvlm15yk50U.jpg

K30N7cFbiUU.jpg

S3TIdT-nbxo.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
203C_2x.png
Define another member of our winter change in AVANTCAMP from 3-17 of January Vorobyov beauty Sasha Alexander -fanat swimming and walk Such exercise helps her keep fit in the food Sasha takes the following diet: For breakfast porridge on the water with apple or cottage cheese For lunch, chicken with buckwheat or vegetables Dinner Sasha is often overlooked because they do not have time to cook it (tip-dine light salad or low-fat cottage cheese) as a preferred snack vegetables or fruits Thus, Sasha just adheres to the rules of healthy eating! There is no secret you want to forget about diets and also delicious to eat, and how our models? Send us your application [email protected] and go with us on the best New Year's vacation in Sochi! Places still have
2B50_2x.png

D83CDFCAD83CDFFB_2x.png
D83DDC4AD83CDFFB_2x.png

yeRR5-xkoS8.jpg

Tdeeh1-RdT0.jpg

PXYGzH1rAXA.jpg

Are you still in doubt, go there with us in Sochi? From now on, we will talk in detail what awaits you at camp!A frequent question of our members, which will exercise, what are the requirements to the level of sports training and fit if they me? Our class fit all! We will not lift weights or die on treadmills! Expand text ..
2744_2x.png
D83CDF1F_2x.png
D83CDFC2_2x.png

D83DDE46_2x.png
D83DDC40_2x.png

D83DDE4CD83CDFFB_2x.png
D83DDE24_2x.png
D83DDE2C_2x.png

O9hQdEvi6BE.jpg

_DA_9NR5nGs.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
So, you chose the first participant of the 6th shift Natasha Bulycheva go to Sochi and will lose weight together with professional trainers and nutritionists After participating in AvantCamp Natasha thin 3 cm Now she is engaged on a plan that worked for her, our leading trainer camps, training on fitball, breathing exercises, yoga exercises in the legs and press the Power Mode, which allows you to keep the beauty in the form of: eat 5 times a day in the morning necessarily oatmeal with nuts and berries snack fruit or a smoothie for lunch, vegetables, meat / chicken / fish light dinner -salat Join us in Sochi January 3-17 and become slimmer with future top models!
D83DDD25_2x.png
D83DDD25_2x.png
D83DDD25_2x.png
D83DDC4AD83CDFFB_2x.png
D83DDCAAD83CDFFB_2x.png
26A1_2x.png

D83CDFBE_2x.png
D83CDFC0_2x.png

L70LcqaPnks.jpg

O_AFwXJezj8.jpg

gRVMxHYQgng.jpg

osAcyE9tbkU.jpg

Have you already decided who will be spending holiday vacation?
D83CDF84_2x.png
Maybe with us, the best modeling agency Russia?
2728_2x.png
We invite you to join us in the winter camp AvantCamp! A balanced diet, a variety of sports load in clean mountain air-start the new 2016 with a way to slim figure, together with our models! In 2015, the camp participants have lost a total of 50 extra centimeters and 20 kilograms The time has come to deal with the consequences of the long New Year's get-togethers at the table! In addition to training will sharpen podium walk, to share the secrets of harmony, attend master classes and excursions! It will be very interesting !!! We want to choose the optimal choice for winter change to us could go everyone vote for the date of the second shift AvantCamp-2016
D83DDCA5_2x.png
D83DDCA5_2x.png
D83DDD1C_2x.png

On FAQ:

Wow, even the girls for a week you go?) And think, if rely on the dump of weight, that is the odds for the week? And how many kg?
Girls model dropped about 3-4 kg for two weeks, healthy way, ie, without hunger and and etc.Everything is very individual and depends on your current weight and build.

What kind of training will be at the camp? The same as in the summer?)
Power Pilates, yoga, breathing exercises, streching- workout 2-3 times a day. Water aerobics and swimming in the pool. Wishes to be able to snowboard or lyzhah

for more info:https://vk.com/avantcamp

Reactions: 8 users
Wow! I could not imagine the butthurt such a camp would incur in a western country, but this is fantastic for girls who are serious about becoming models. Love the focus on healthy meals and actually reducing portions and including exercise, so that girls learn how to maintain and drop when needed. Much better than remaining uneducated and later having to resort to emergency type measures to drop 1.5-2kg/week that aren't sustainable.

And thank you Artemis for posting this thread! <3

• Agree
@Ashley I think it's just intermediate yoga, pilates, and sports like hiking/skiing/tennis/swimming 2-3 times a day.

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for posting this @Artemis! Very interesting read. The food plan outlined looks very sustainable. Interesting they don't focus much on cardio for the exercising.

Yeah i think the 2-3 times a day is the key part.

The only camp like this in the west is the fat camps xD

I think most girls that go are already signed by Avant, but they offer spaces for non-models for a price.

Calorie breakdown of sample day:

Dasha
B: 250, porridge with nuts
S: 95, apple
L: 300, salmon and broccoli
D: 156, two boiled eggs
est total: ~800kcal

Sasha
B: 250, porridge and apple
S: 100, fruit or veg
L: 250, chicken and roasted veg (assuming white meat)
D: air
est total: ~600kcal

:rolleyes: sounds right

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just getting the ball rolling on this thread--I am not Russian/E.European and don't really have any particularly "inside" information. Everything posted has been crudely translated. I have never asked my Russian friends about their mother agencies. From what I've seen, it seems a lot like the Vaganova academy (ballet), and if that's the case, then Russian models will be forever superior to us Scandinavian/Caribbean/Brazilian/Chinese [and dozen chubby American] girls. They seem to be especially candid about weight and fitness (something my USA agency has never been). For a mother agency, they have a lot of girls working in big markets, 21 by models.com 's count:
http://models.com/agency/avant-models-agency/models
Some of their big models:
Sasha Luss
Nastya Kusakina
Sveltana Zakharova

there are lots of others . . . .

So, they start off with some pretty standard requirements:

Become a model
Modeling agency "Avant" is very interested in the new models.
Please fill out the form only if you meet these criteria:
  1. Are you between 13 to 22 years old
  2. Your height from 170 to 182 cm
  3. Your waist is 63 cm, your hips up to 93 cm
Please send photos of the face without make-up, as well as a bathing suit.
They also have an Avant School, where you can:
Learn everything you should be able to model, 2 months (16 lessons) for ₽19 500 (RUB) [or $275 (USD) or 253 (EU)]. Girls from 11y to 25y can take the course. It's in Moscow.

Model School №1 in Russia
Do you think that the person on the cover is no better than your own? Begin your ascent in the glossy world with a model school Avant Models! In just 2 weeks of hard and interesting work on themselves under the guidance of professionals you will become the standard of beauty and style. In a small group of like-minded people you will know everything that is required to know the model, get personalized advice and mentor your first professional portfolio at the end of training. Already in the course of study in our school models you will be able to take part in auditions, and even sign a contract with the renowned model agencies in the world! How to become a model? Avant Models Model school offers several courses required to climb on the podium and to appear before a professional camera. The most coveted models - Course shows. On this course you have committed his first steps on the catwalk. Teachers model school will teach you to move with ease and grace in high heels on the catwalk and beyond. You will learn all the secrets of proper flying gait patterns, accept the participation in the parade of school models. This experience will certainly come in handy in life. No less significant rate of model schools - style. On the catwalk models wear stylists. But you need to be a model around the clock! In this course you comprehend all the intricacies of selection of clothes: the right choice of clothes, the combination of colors and textures, selection of accessories. With a properly chosen wardrobe graduates of our school model always look stylish and fashionable, like the cover of a glossy magazine. Separate models of the course is devoted to school makeup. The right make-up must always comply with the time and place, as well as beneficial to show the advantages of your face and to hide his shortcomings. That is why it is so important in the modeling world and everyday life. This course will also take your first experience model.Fashion-photographer tells the correct posture and angles for the most successful photographs will interact with the camera to get consistently good pictures. In addition to the above, the school models you acquire basic knowledge in the field of acting and experienced teachers tell us how to make the figure of the ideal long without exhausting diets.

1. Defile
(I think this is suppose to be french for 'fashion show,' défilé de mode)
You will learn how to gracefully walk in high heels on the runway.
You will learn the proper gait, which will come in handy not only for work, but in life. Catwalk models

2. Style
You will be taught how to choose the clothes, how to combine colors, how to choose accessories to look stylish and fashionable dressed as a girl on the cover of the magazine. Education in the model school

3. Dietetics
On this course you will learn how you need to eat to lose weight to model parameters. You will learn how to feel cheerful and confident without exhausting diets. Lose Weight Together!

4. Acting skills
You forget about all the problems that concern you, get rid of fears and phobias related to communication with people, performance before a large number of people.

5. Fotopozirovanie and make-up
To introduce you to fashion-photography, which will tell you about the basics of posing and show in practice what poses and angles most advantageous and effective. Fotopozirovanie, model portfolio.

AvantCamp:
It's in Sochi (though they have different sessions throughout the year in different locations depending on season), for girls looking to get signed or 'get slim and sporty' or ready for fashion week. Cost: 25000 RUB per week (or $352 USD or 324 EU). It has been primarily promoted through Russian social media, I've attached some of their posts below. They are not shy about posting small portions of healthy food, yoga/pilates and outdoor sports as exercise, and thinspo pictures.
AVANTCAMP
Unique sports camp in Sochi

Start Time:
3 January at 6:00 am
End Time:
17 January at 10:00 am

Keep calm and go to Sochi! We invite everyone to the second shift of the unique winter camp AvantCamp, which will be held from 3 to 17 January 2016 in Sochi! What AvantCamp? It - sports camp under the auspices of the best modeling agencies Russian Avant Models. Within 2 weeks, the camp participants will have the unique opportunity to lose weight with the
D83CDFC2_2x.png
D83CDF1F_2x.png
2744_2x.png
2744_2x.png
2744_2x.png

2728_2x.png
2728_2x.png
D83CDF80_2x.png

Thank you so much for this thread @Artemis. So so interesting! xx

Reactions: 1 user
I think most girls that go are already signed by Avant, but they offer spaces for non-models for a price.

Do you think you'd have to speak Russian to be able to go? :oops: Actually looked into it before because Avant seemed so legit, but since all their captions etc. are in Russian and the site itself was in Russian...

Reactions: 1 user
Do you think you'd have to speak Russian to be able to go? :oops: Actually looked into it before because Avant seemed so legit, but since all their captions etc. are in Russian and the site itself was in Russian...
I assume you would... They're based in Moscow with agency branches in Poland and maybe a couple other cities if I'm not mistaken.

I was browsing the AvantCamp VK page yesterday, my computer automatically translates it to English. So fascinating, hilarious to think what the outcome would be of something like this opening in the US or even the UK - I'm envisaging HAES propaganda pushers picketing (waooow tounge twister) in an un-energetic rage.

Here's a couple more diet related snippets:

Nastya, a fan of swimming: "I go into the pool several times a week and swim for an hour" She also loves streytching and walking at least 10 km per dayWith this sporting regulations of its menu consists only of healthy dishes: "For breakfast, most of all, I am preparing a berry or fruit smoothies with granola and nuts, or cereal for dinner - baked vegetables with any cereals, beans or mushrooms)snacking on the feeling of hunger nuts, fruits, smoothies or dried fruit for dinner, my choice is often the same as lunch or replaced omelet, pasta from durum or Soba or something -That more, but often in a hurry only have time to eat some fruit or vegetable Occasionally I eat poultry meat, seafood and fish I love to try something new, so often experimenting with recipes incredibly useful in my performance spring rolls, paella, Brown , chocolate and other "

Sasha takes the following diet: For breakfast porridge on the water with apple or cottage cheese For lunch, chicken with buckwheat or vegetables Dinner Sasha is often overlooked because they do not have time to cook it(tip-dine light salad or low-fat cottage cheese) as a preferred snack vegetables or fruitsThus, Sasha just adheres to the rules of healthy eating!

They have an ask.fm page HERE

And here's a few additional images from the camp itself:

qau4Hxc.jpg

zDk535l.jpg

trlPjlM.jpg

9CUKaJ3.jpg

1Vdi1Hn.jpg

tusdMkJ.jpg

bCVcTmD.jpg

Ubv7YWp.jpg

e8eIbnv.jpg

PRBOnhG.jpg

I asked, and the daily diet at the camp is 800-1000 kcal/day!
They also said that the girls work out 2-3 times/day but didn't say the hours ):

avantcals.PNG