Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

agreed^^^ is this even a real place? Damn, what a refreshing, incredible concept--beautiful, skinny people working together in a pretty environment eating healthy low calorie foods and exercising together (in fun activities it sounds like) ugh i wish this were culturally acceptable in the english speaking world ....

Reactions: 9 users
Yeah it really shows that just because someone is skinny it doesn't mean they're unhealthy and never eating, its just being really conscious of what you're eating and sticking to a regimen. Lol I bet they don't stock ANNY unhealthy foods there at all. It seems like a cool environment.

Reactions: 2 users
All those girls.. wow. Their bodies are model-ready lol.

Love the concept. How it's realistic and teaches them healthy ways to maintain the skinny lifestyle, and seeing the pictures and things they offer like sports also make it somehow ~fun. I think all us SG girls would like to go there!

Reactions: 1 user
I fucking love you hard working babies who search all this info out. I wish there was an SG house we could all join

Reactions: 1 users
Business idea: open up a pro skinny weight loss camp! open to everyone, not just models. But only for skinny, thin and average girls who want to achieve the super skinny look.

I'd sign up in a heart beat.

Business idea: open up a pro skinny weight loss camp! open to everyone, not just models. But only for skinny, thin and average girls who want to achieve the super skinny look.

I'd sign up in a heart beat.

How sad is it that something like that would instantly be shut down because of ''promoting eating disorders'' yet things like fat camps have to exist in this world..

We could never have a camp like this in America because it would hurt feelings of all the precious snowflakes by 'establishing' beauty standards for women. Which is exclusionary! Patriarchy! Not everyone can be beautiful and tall (but they can be thin)! It also reveals that models are not born but created, rather, it takes hard work, awareness, and (now this is a big one) DISCIPLINE. My generation loves to SAY they are beautiful, they don't want to put in the WORK to become truly beautiful. The American depiction of models as coke-snorting, vomiting, cock-sucking, gym rat, genetically-blessed vegans perpetuates our extremest culture void of any personal responsibility rather than these long term skills and moderation that the Russian girls have that allow them to work as models beyond the age of 19.
Oh @espressoenthusiast , most special-est snowflake of them all, you like AvantCamp but think my Skinny Finishing School is evil? :mclap: :smash:

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users
I wish real life was like the SG forums - where people said what they were thinking, and didn't try to sugar coat things, and weren't so worried about hurting people's feelings or avoiding the truth.

Reactions: 2 users
As someone who is notoriously un-sporty (I don't play any sport, or exercise... I know, I'm terrible!!!:oops:) I think this camp actually sounds really fun! I think it sounds great because the emphasis is on things I also believe and aspire to, much more so than if ever I try playing sport/working out in 'the real world' haha. I don't play sport or visit gyms because I'm very pale and after a more bony look, which most people outside of SG (especially in Australia!) don't want for themselves... so I don't feel very comfortable in these environments full of muscular, tanned, 'beach babe' Aussies, haha! :wtf: How great it would be to have a camp like this where I live so that I could be active without feeling self conscious and being awkwardly stared at/told to get a tan/told I look unhealthy, haha :luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user
I agree this camp sounds fun. Though someone mentioned how it proved you could be healthy and skinny. I mean, I'm fairly certain that to most people on the outside, it would prove the opposite. In the US, people would be too scare of liability to open something like that before the HAES crowd even got to them. I mean, some ED sufferers are bound to show up and it's all downhill from there, lawsuits and all.

Still though, I don't think I saw how long it's supposed to last but it could work in the US with a few celeb endorsements as long as it was meant as a short-term, max 2 weeks thing. People would criticize but fasting and juicing retreats exist. Plus there was that iv drip diet I read about once for people prepping for special events due in a week.

@flora You think ED girls would like this camp? Interesting. I guess, I always thought they ate well below the 800-100kcal or well above it. They would have no control over what they ate or when they ate it. I don't have an ED, but I always thought it was related to OCD/autism in its necessity for control.

• Agree
@flora You think ED girls would like this camp? Interesting. I guess, I always thought they ate well below the 800-100kcal or well above it. They would have no control over what they ate or when they ate it. I don't have an ED, but I always thought it was related to OCD/autism in its necessity for control.
I agree but I wonder if ED sufferers who feel like they've lost control would go. But you're right about the control thing, a lot of people wouldn't feel comfortable having all their food prepared and monitored by others and eating around so many people, especially if they have an ED.

• Agree
They posted this today:

We want to smash to smithereens the stereotype of the eternal model for the starvation figures dreams! We want proper nutrition and sport has become an integral part of the lives of all who visited our camp! ✨Poetomu we organize AVANTCAMP in the second again! history Participating summer change-Mashi Cage how AvantCamp changed her attitude to a healthy lifestyle: "There are girls who for a long time to engage in sports, there are lucky, naturally thin, but there are those who do not fall in these categories, I was just in this regard, no luck. My relationship with the sport for life were "you", but, having gone to the camp, I realized that you can play sports for fun, I am very liked boxing and strength training " After years of change Masha continues to do in the gym and eat right:" My diet like this: zavtrak-cheese with honey / oatmeal-fruit perekus
obed-meat / fish for a couple + vegetables Dinner na -myaso / fish or cheese.
Make the right decision in favor of sports and nutrition! ⚽️ Only a few mestAvantCamp waiting! ♥ ️

^^did they read my post wtf?! :hyper::spazrun:

I don't think so.. I am not speaking from experience here but aren't most ED sufferers miserable? At least when they are actively in the depths of their disease (so not in recovery). I can't image the girls who fear to finish their plate and obsessively exercise to lose every calorie they eat to enjoy a camp that's about fitness and healthy food.

It's a camp where girls are eating 800-1000 cals and likely exercising at least half of that. I don't understand what the health pretense is about. I guess as a bootcamp it could be legitimized but as a long term plan, most doctors would balk since it'd be so far below tdee. Something tells me they probably don't enforce the meals (as in force you to finish your portions) but enforce the exercise. ED sufferers have one major problem, that is, if people know what they are eating, they will be criticized and scrutinized especially if actively losing weight. So a camp where they can overexercise (that's a symptom of an ED, especially in those with higher intakes) and claim it's for health, yeah, they'd be eager to show up.

Burning half of that? Not so sure. They'd have to be running (long distance) for at least an hour to burn 'half of that.' If you're already tiny, there's less to carry. None of the exercise look anywhere near that strenuous.

Reactions: 6 users