Avant Models Agency & AvantCamp

I think these photos of Sophi from Avant Camp hold some potential 💘

C9EA0591-ED3F-48C3-A580-1B87CE78C8EB.jpeg
14D7014F-D7D0-4D73-B256-7F9D11FB23A2.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Little avant camp food spam and some interpretation (not 100% sure though) according to everyone's stories:

Day 1, 21st of July
welcome dinner:
Zucchini cream soup + something that I'm not sure about. It contains red pepper and has been prepared in a pan.
Screenshot_20220722-220411.png

Day 2, 22nd of July
Breakfast:
Plain yogurt and probably soy yogurt or something plant based (since there's both milk and rice drink) with a choice of fruits and some cereal. I saw that one girl had chia seeds on her yogurt and there were some jars on the table with what looked like granola.
Screenshot_20220722-214917.png

Exercise:
There's been something. But nobody mentioned details other than showing that a yoga spot exists at the camp- maybe they did that?

Catwalk training
 
with their regular coach

Lunch:
Oven baked fish with olive oil (I saw someone take 2 pieces so I assume that's the suggested maximum amount per plan); green asparagus, green beans, carrots, red pepper, onion; some salad with assumed spinach and other letice, whole grain pasta, and other; watermelon
Screenshot_20220722-215344.png

Dinner:
Not exactly sure about timing but it has been served at some point at least.
Dark and white bread with avocado, radishes, arugula, some sauce that I'm not sure of, chives; bread with guacamole that includes tomatoes, and also arugula.
Screenshot_20220722-220035.png

They have some not so skinny girls there but there's also way more promising ones than, when was that, last year?
That one year when they had ridiculously average-fat girls.
So this year I really enjoy watching everyone's stories again.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 9 users
Avantcamp is on again - since 10 days.
As you guessed, its not like the good old times.
There are some pretty girls, but I couldnt find anything inspiring.
I miss the original camp. Some old pictures:

IMG_9043.jpeg
IMG_9042.jpeg
IMG_9046.jpeg
IMG_9045.jpeg
IMG_9041.jpeg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users