Australia's next top model

Lol, IMG Sydney just went and signed half the damn cast

They're not even TRYING to avoid the stigma, it's just full on ntm filled portfolios. tacky.

Lol, IMG Sydney just went and signed half the damn cast

They're not even TRYING to avoid the stigma, it's just full on ntm filled portfolios. tacky.

Well I guess IMG thinks they can make some money out of them? Wouldn't have signed them if didn't think the girls would get jobs, is that right? I know nothing about the modelling industry so am just guessing LOL. also I don't think ausNTM has the same negative stigma that the US show does.

I will be interested to see how these girls go career wise - who will be the most successful etc...

Interestingly, out of all the top model winners, cassi van den dungen seems to be getting the most work at the moment... Seems to be everywhere these days, from high fashion/editorial to commercial.

Week 9 photos

7y6equqa.jpg
9ebe4y2e.jpg
qyqy3yha.jpg

Week 9 cont.
uzy6a7u6.jpg
a4ada5a5.jpg
ydate9ad.jpg
etymubuz.jpg

The styling is shit.

The 'models' aren't helping, but the team could at least give them a head start.

The styling is shit.

The 'models' aren't helping, but the team could at least give them a head start.

Lol at least they get to do proper photoshoots! The shoots the American girls do are just ridiculous! I agree, the styling is not good...I think this was for Cosmo? Would've thought the styling would've been better....