Australia's next top model

Week 2 cont
u7eqegy3.jpg
ugugy2ar.jpg
du9y7ega.jpg
ymehygug.jpg
sudeny8u.jpg
equ2ejej.jpg

Are they over processing these pics or are the models just that bad? Omg like facially most are terrible, body-wise they're terrible... and some of those poses are just atrocious.

Are they over processing these pics or are the models just that bad? Omg like facially most are terrible, body-wise they're terrible... and some of those poses are just atrocious.

I agree, MOST are terrible, but there are a couple there that show potential. In every season, most of th girls are pretty awful, but there's always at least 1 (sometimes 2 or 3) who are quite good. Unlike Americas next top model where most of the time, ALL the girls are awful

They are so incredibly mediocre.... and positively fat considering they're supposed to be "models" :rolleyes: And that's not even mentioning their posing and the fact that most of them have fake cheekbones painted on their faces with makeup. Embarrassing :nopity:

I don't know why the judges liked duckie's photo so much last week, it's not very good IMO.

I think Shanali is the best

I don't know why the judges liked duckie's photo so much last week, it's not very good IMO.

I think Shanali is the best

I thought duckies photo was awful, I feel like they faked liking it because they didn't want her to leave! Shanali is the front runner for sure and I could see her modeling

Reactions: 1 user