Aurora Mohn

Apple

Rising Star
Jan 16, 2012
USA
Such a beautiful girl with a beautiful blog. She is from Norway.

I love the style of her bedroom and her clothing. Very simple, light pale colors and shades, very much like my own taste. I love how clean and bright everything looks.

tumblr_mckbzaEBx71qhyuajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mckbyucdQQ1qhyuajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mco7r1xdDK1ridw1wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcodc4JJVB1rgyskmo1_500.jpg

1193542-10-1350917030049.jpg

1193542-10-1350842303787.jpg

tumblr_mcio5qJtah1r90eimo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcbj31VifU1r72ae4o1_500.jpg

Official blog:
http://auroramohn.blogg.no/

Reactions: 1 user
I love the style of her bedroom and her clothing. Very simple, light pale colors and shades, very much like my own taste. I love how clean and bright everything looks.

It looks so soothing. I am jealous of the simplicity of her space. It is a battle everyday to keep my house from looking like a Toys R Us didn't vomit brightly colored bits of plastic all over my living room.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree! looking at her pictures always makes me want to super-tidy my flat and throw away anything that doesn't make me feel soothed and clean just looking at it ;) unfortunately i live with my boyfriend so that's never going to work...

She's very pretty and I like how her room looks, but I don't like her style that much. Well, she looks nice, but a bit too hipster for my taste.

She has a nice body though :D Seems very natural as she posts a lot of food pictures lol

:luv: Very pretty girl. I love that name. My next daughter is going to be Aurora.

Am I the only one to think that people from the North of Europe (Scandinavia, for instance) are really aware of health, nutrition, ecology, biological stuff ?
In Denmark, any excess of fat must be paid. Like, you pay more if you're obese.
They ROCK !

Beautiful blog :) too bad it's in Swedish, otherwise I'd follow it.

Am I the only one to think that people from the North of Europe (Scandinavia, for instance) are really aware of health, nutrition, ecology, biological stuff ?
In Denmark, any excess of fat must be paid. Like, you pay more if you're obese.
They ROCK !

I have always had that feeling too... Maybe it is because they don't consume as much processed and factoried food as the western world does? They have continued eating whole foods?

"The Dutch Diet" thread might greatly interest you if you haven't seen it already
http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932&highlight=dutch

She's very pretty and I like how her room looks, but I don't like her style that much. Well, she looks nice, but a bit too hipster for my taste.

She has a nice body though :D Seems very natural as she posts a lot of food pictures lol

What does hipster mean? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never used this word before or never heard anyone say it except come across it online.

I have always had that feeling too... Maybe it is because they don't consume as much processed and factoried food as the western world does? They have continued eating whole foods?

"The Dutch Diet" thread might greatly interest you if you haven't seen it already
http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932&highlight=dutch

Hahaha I just read the post about the Dutch Diet.
Obviously, it's quite similar in my country (I live in Switzerland). Everything is sooo much more expensive than anywhere else that you just can't buy a whole bunch of food. And guess what costs the least ? Veggies and fruit. The large menu at Mc Donalds is like the smallest in the US.

And when going to the restaurant, it's not only about eating, it's about to have some experience with relatives or friends. But I went to Denmark and Sweden this summer, and Denmark was the strongest health-promoter I had ever seen. Supermarket : everything bio/green/ethic/ fairtrade, etc.
But not in a "low-cal" way, just in a "natural" way.
I wanna live there.

Hahaha I just read the post about the Dutch Diet.
Obviously, it's quite similar in my country (I live in Switzerland). Everything is sooo much more expensive than anywhere else that you just can't buy a whole bunch of food. And guess what costs the least ? Veggies and fruit. The large menu at Mc Donalds is like the smallest in the US.

And when going to the restaurant, it's not only about eating, it's about to have some experience with relatives or friends. But I went to Denmark and Sweden this summer, and Denmark was the strongest health-promoter I had ever seen. Supermarket : everything bio/green/ethic/ fairtrade, etc.
But not in a "low-cal" way, just in a "natural" way.
I wanna live there.

Sounds amazing :luv:

I hate that I have to go to special grocery stores and be very careful what I buy to make sure I don't get un-natural products. I really hate how food is viewed, produced and consumned in the US. I hope to visit some of those places one day to get a reality check on how food-culture should be.

Oh my Mary mother of Jesus Christ! How organised???! I would NEVER be able to maintain this kind of environment. My mother tried to make me like this growing up. Wouldn't work. I am a natural hoarder at heart and I like having stuff there - sometimes too much but I like all my weird antiquey things and vintage ornaments out. However still jealous of this girl - and her really nice camera!

What does hipster mean? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never used this word before or never heard anyone say it except come across it online.

Hipsters typically look like this...
fashion-goth-hipster-purple-shorts-Favim.com-260544.jpg

body-fashion-girls-hipster-shorts-Favim.com-214667_thumb.jpg

tumblr_mcod3dy8FW1rpg158o1_400_large.jpg

Hipster wardrobes consist mostly of high waisted shorts (spiked, dip-dyed or plain), plaid shirts, vans, all stars, dr martens and high heels, short skirts (with tribal prints and stuff). If you want to know what a hipster wears, think Urban Outfitters, American Apparel or Black Milk Clothing.

Nothing wrong with it... just not my style.

Pretentious hipsters horrible, though.They're anti-mainstream, though theyall look the same. Common hipster phrase: ''I listened to *insert random indie band* before they were famous!''

Hipsters typically look like this...
fashion-goth-hipster-purple-shorts-Favim.com-260544.jpg

body-fashion-girls-hipster-shorts-Favim.com-214667_thumb.jpg

tumblr_mcod3dy8FW1rpg158o1_400_large.jpg

Hipster wardrobes consist mostly of high waisted shorts (spiked, dip-dyed or plain), plaid shirts, vans, all stars, dr martens and high heels, short skirts (with tribal prints and stuff). If you want to know what a hipster wears, think Urban Outfitters, American Apparel or Black Milk Clothing.

Nothing wrong with it... just not my style.

Pretentious hipsters horrible, though.They're anti-mainstream, though theyall look the same. Common hipster phrase: ''I listened to *insert random indie band* before they were famous!''

Oh ok. Got it. Thank you for explaining. Yep, not my style too. :luv:

This girl is an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing...i'm now a huge fan!

I can't decide if I'm more astounded by her or by her living space.

After some thought, I'm actually jealous of her living space. Me wants!

Wow! She looks so neat and polished! I've always really admired people who can keep themselves and their living space SO put-together.