Audrey Tautou - petit thinspo

You could be onto something there Coffee Girl!!

Although then there's Audrey Niffenegger, author of The Time Traveller's Wife...

audrey-001.jpg

Not quite so blessed in the looks department maybe, but she sure got lucky in the talent and popularity department! ;)

:)
Maybe she is quite charming in person.

And I don't think she completely lacks potential to look pretty. She just doesn't seem to care.

Well, I'm 5'4 and 93 lbs, and I absolutely don't look as skinny as she is. i think is a "politically correct" weight :p

Her weight has been a very commented subject, indeed:)

I read once an old interview where she said she was 5'6 and her usual weight was 105-110 tops.

Well, you may never know but keep in mind that we usually se ourselved much bigger that we are.:luv:

In Studio magazine 2006 she said of her weight 'avec mon metre soixante et mes quarant kilos'- so that's 160cm or 5'3 and 40kg or 88lbs.
Seems more like it...

love love love her in all the movies I've seen she is just an amazing actress and such a striking beauty! Obviously there is the fact that she's French and to me that makes her just more interesting :luv: I would say she's about 90lb but only because she clearly doesn't have a lot of muscle tone, she's just very thin

I've always wanted to know who that woman was in those Chanel ads. They used to be everywhere in my city and they made me super jealous. She looks like an absolute dream creature!

ahhh I just love her... she doesn't look 'thin' like the models, just very tiny! It's so cute x3

yeah, her tiny frame, big brown eyes and cute dimples really make her one of the loveliest actresses
audrey-tautou-nipple-slip-01.jpg

Absolutely a favorite of mine, too - she's way too beautiful. I hope I can end up proportioned anything like her someday!

yeah, her tiny frame, big brown eyes and cute dimples really make her one of the loveliest actresses

i want that body. badly.
i just adore her. next to keira knightley she is one of those girls i admire the most. leah.may: yeah, her tiny frame and her big eyes are great features of her but i want to add: her lips. i think they are perfection!

Lol at the photo's caption! :lol:

But seriously, she's flawless. Her body makes her look at least 3 inches taller than she is