Audrey Kitching

B

Babydoll

I'm not crazy about her style, but her upper body isn't as bad as I thought it was.
Still, I don't know why she's a model...
Her legs are kinda short and she's 5"4, but in Wikipedia it says she's a model?

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, I wish I could pull off that style. I think it's so cool when I see girls that look like that. ..But I wouldn't even know where to start.

I wonder what she weighs?

Sadistic

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have no idea who she is, but in the pics above, she definitely looks shorter than 5'4''

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She definitely doesn't look to be 5'4"...maybe 5'1"...

M

MinnieMay

A few years ago, in my crazy-trashy period (pink hair and so on...i hardly recognize me looking at those pics!!! :grin: ) I used to love her...
now I think she's a pretty girl, not very skinny and with short legs, but still cute (love her face!)...maybe if she improved her style she will be better, but not a high fashion model...she's an alternative model or something like that!

ps.sorry for my english...not my mother tongue!

Attachments

S

Scarlet

It definitely needs a good body to rock that style. Once you´re bigger than "slim" or look older than 20, it looks ridiculous.
I mean, I love tattoos and everything dark and rock´n´roll, but her style is just not my cup of tea, I think it should be limited to 15-year old teenagers.

I think she´s somewhere between skinny and slim, but maybe that´s because she´s also short.

I´m just interested; what kind of model has photos taken in the hallway / her room? She´s not a professional, or like some scene thinspo who got famous for some reason (like some "Suicide girls")- correct me if I´m wrong, please!

Nevermind, her body is good, I hope she can maintain it!

M

MinnieMay

It definitely needs a good body to rock that style. Once you´re bigger than "slim" or look older than 20, it looks ridiculous.
I mean, I love tattoos and everything dark and rock´n´roll, but her style is just not my cup of tea, I think it should be limited to 15-year old teenagers.

I think she´s somewhere between skinny and slim, but maybe that´s because she´s also short.

I´m just interested; what kind of model has photos taken in the hallway / her room? She´s not a professional, or like some scene thinspo who got famous for some reason (like some "Suicide girls")- correct me if I´m wrong, please!

Nevermind, her body is good, I hope she can maintain it!
ahah I agree with you...it's a 15 years old girl style!!!
mmm well she's a scene queen, and exactly I don't know, but I think that she hust models in internet, for example for alternative brands of clothes!
I saw her in many trash-fashion websites, like "jessica louise" and so on...
I hope I helped you! :)

Reactions: 1 person