Audrey Hepburn

06104896b99b536ce17799f96dc24d8a.jpg

867a1647f276eaec15739ef7d509e714.jpg

2cae38a0fff427cd42a25ebfc9d1508d.jpg

ce722eab64a6bba5abee99a2483e5157.jpg

#1 by far. There's a biographical movie of her life starring Jennifer Love Hewitt:wtf:. Teenage Audrey is Emmy Rossum. None of them compare to Audrey but Emmy gets bonus points because she hasn't ballooned. And because I look like her (my 6 degrees of Audrey Hepburn):sneaky:

A girl I know looks exactly like Audrey (bone structure, features). She is probably the most beautiful person I know in real life. We used to party together and I remember on one ocassion sitting next to her and saying "You are perfect". It was as creepy as it sounds.

Reactions: 1 user
Never noticed her green eyes, they always look dark in her movies and pictures for the low quality cameras! So perfect :luv:

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but this is just so cool! Galaxy chocolate used CGI to create a commercial featuring Audrey :luv:

It's amazing what computers can do these days.
I'm a tad miffed that it's an ad for chocolate, but what can you do- her sons approved it, saying "It perfectly captures our mother’s playful spirit."

Nonetheless, it's a really cool concept. It doesn't seem very Audrey, to me, though-- something is off about her. I guess technology just can't recreate someone like her :luvluv:

I had to look up cgi to remind myself what it was again...I'm soo out of touch with technology lol
I was pretty stunned and amazed when I saw the commercial and yes I do think there is something a bit off. Although Audrey's beautiful regardless, I can't get over the extremely long lashes and when I read the comments on YouTube, I also had to agree with the blinking which made her seem computerized

I probable could've been more clear :p

I'm impressed? by her thighs mostly :wtf:

Ive mostly just seen pictures of her upperbody to be honest and have just judged that she was often very thin (not sure if she ever had a bigger period or if she stayed the same size) but yeah you're right, her thighs wasnt that good :nervous:

Not the best thinspo nor the nicest thighs. But Audrey is an ethereal classy babe who could do no wrong. If she were around today, she could spit on me and I would apologize for looking untidy in her presence. :bow:

In the biography her son wrote, he noted that she referred to herself as something like a "fake skinny" because, whereas her top half is very thin/bony, her legs were muscular from ballet and not super skinny like a model's. [I would quote it more directly, but right now I'm not at home to cite the book.]

Regardless, idgaf. I will always adore Audrey Hepburn. :)

In the biography her son wrote, he noted that she referred to herself as something like a "fake skinny" because, whereas her top half is very thin/bony, her legs were muscular from ballet and not super skinny like a model's. [I would quote it more directly, but right now I'm not at home to cite the book.]

Regardless, idgaf. I will always adore Audrey Hepburn. :)

"Hepburn would refer to herself as “fake thin” because her upper body and waist was especially thin and would give her an overall appearance of slightness."

Those damn grand plies :( But usually ballet helps you achieve longer legs - 'smaller, stretched, leaner muscles'.
Her upper body was killer however. It's better to have one really good thing than none at all.

'Audrey Hepburn and Anita Loos photographed by Milton H. Greene after a performance of Gigi in New York, 1952.'
Don't get me wrong but is she here with a few more lbs?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 190
Not the best thinspo nor the nicest thighs. But Audrey is an ethereal classy babe who could do no wrong. If she were around today, she could spit on me and I would apologize for looking untidy in her presence. :bow:

Agreed. I worship at her feet. It isn't just her beauty or slimness, it's her bearing, the way she carries herself. She is one classy babe!

Also I have the book "What Would Audrey Do?" In one part it says "when she was not shooting, she throws about 7 AM breakfast lately on a poached egg and whole wheat toast with jam. One of her favorite things was to be better toast to her dogs." It also mentions her gardening a lot. Plus there's a longer section on her eating. That she ate a lot of salads on set, that she didn't snack, that she was disciplined, that she liked pasta, fresh Vegetables, not really fancy food. The she ate a lot of fruit. She also walked a lot, and quickly.

I do remember reading something when I wrote a history paper on her and it was truly inspiring: she said that, except in pregnancy, she vowed never to go over 103 lbs and was able to do it. She was about 5'7 so if she can do then so can I! :cool:

Her son says she was 5'10. So perhaps the comment you were referring to was when she was younger and was at that stage 5'7.

"Just like her grandmother, Emma was forced to give up ballet because she grew too tall (in spite of her delicate appearance, Hepburn was 5ft 10in, according to her son."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...star-inheriting-comic-gene.html#ixzz3JTDKS04g