Audrey Hepburn

audrey_hepburn.jpg

Her shape never changed :luv:

220px-Audrey_Hepburn_screentest_in_Roman_Holiday_trailer.jpg

Teeny tiny waist!

I just love Audrey! There is no one like her, with so much class and beauty and such a gentle heart. Ultimate role model.

I also read that usually for breakfast she had two hard boiled eggs, a toast and 3 or 4 cups of coffee with hot milk; for lunch it was either yoghurt and fresh vegetables or cottage cheese and fruit; for dinner: some steamed vegetables and fish or meat. She wouldn't have desserts, but the best indulgence in the world she thought was a piece of a good chocolate cake.

Yes, of course she ate all the things all that diet sites are promoting now :rolleyes:

tumblr_lx1hhrxkFb1qzds02o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_lx1hhrxkFb1qzds02o2_r2_500.gif

This thinspo is so perfect I could shed a tear.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh I didn´t know in what a beautiful way she aged. Very inspiring, she still looked so good when she was older.

audrey is nothing short of perfection, she is so elegant and charming... i just love her :luv:

I owe my weight loss to Audrey. I watched "Breakfast At Tiffany's" for the first time six months ago and was so inspired that I've lost 20 pounds. I'll never forget that I want to look just like her and keep her pictures everywhere!

Oh Audry...I have a picture of her in my room. I have such a crush on her. >.<

audrey is nothing short of perfection, she is so elegant and charming... i just love her :luv:

seriously, if she's not the definition of perfect, idk what is. She's just so elegant, graceful, lovely and just overall so beautiful. not only on the outside, but also on the inside. I adore her

Audrey is perhaps one of the most elegant women of all time. Her tiny little waist and delicate arms are just wonderful, she truly is inspiration in terms of body, demeanour and general personality.

i got told that i look like her once. i don't. but it was still the greatest compliment of all time.

I read Diana Maychick's biography, "Audrey Hepburn: An Intimate Portrait", a biography that Audrey Hepburn interviewed for and helped write (she didn't actually write anything in it, but she gave Maychick a lot of ideas for what she should include). Anyway, she mentioned that during WWII, her father was a nazi sympathiser and her mother, proud of her Jewish heritage, a rebel. Her mother organised a lot of under the radar communications under the nazi's nose while they occupied her town. Audrey used to keep secret notes in the soles of her shoes and deliver them for her mother. She also said that she didn't like to eat, as during that time there was never enough for everyone, and she didn't want to feel at the mercy of food.